Daga.

Can you please pray for our dear friend Daga who is 28 weeks pregnant.She is currently in hospital due to severe pre-eclampsia. A few years ago she suffered from breast cancer and her pregnancy is a miracle. She is very weak and there are serious concerns about her health. We are also worried about a possibility of a premature labour. May God restore her health!

Prayer to Our Lady of Guadalupe

Most gracious Virgin of Guadalupe, in your apparitions to St. Juan Diego at Tepeyac you promised to show mercy and compassion to all who sought your help and protection. In love and trust, I place my petitions before you on behalf of Daga and her unborn baby and ask for your motherly care. O Blessed Lady, please obtain the graces we need through Jesus Christ our Lord.

+++++++++++++++

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

:signofcross:

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Dear Lord, please take Daga by the hand and hold her in your loving care. Strengthen her and keep her free from any complications. Give her your peace and help her to trust in you during this time. May she know how much you love her and care for her.

Praying to Our Lady of Quadalupe for Daga to have an uncomplicated pregnancy & safe delivery of a healthy baby.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer to St. Gerard

O great Saint Gerard, beloved servant of Jesus Christ, perfect imitator of your meek and humble Savior, and devoted child of Mother of God, enkindle within my heart one spark of that heavenly fire of charity which glowed in your heart and made you an angel of love. O glorious Saint Gerard, because when falsely accused of crime, you did bear, like your Divine Master, without murmur or complaint, the calumnies of wicked men, you have been raised up by God as the patron and protector of expectant mothers. Preserve me from danger and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth, and shield the child which I now carry, that it may see the light of day and receive the purifying and life-giving waters of baptism through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

St. Gerard, pray for us!

Praying my heart out for Daga and her precious baby.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying very hard for Daga and her baby ! May God make HIS miraculous Healing
For both of them manifest in their lives ! :signofcross:

I just said a prayer to the Blessed Virgin Mary and to St. Gerard Majella for your intention. God bless you.

Our Lord is with you.
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Our Lord is with you.
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Our Lord is with you.
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Our Lord is with you.
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
Amen.

Praying for Daga’s health and well-being, and for that of her baby.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.