Daily Gospel reflections (traditional calendar)

Hello,

My wife family and I have recently started attending an FSSP parish. We have been getting the Daily Gospel Reflection emails from Bishop Barron , but I am wondering if there is something similar anyone is aware of on the Traditional Calendar since this is what we are now following?

Thank you.

oops … my search was for the tlm, but the link ended up going to the of of the Mass. sorry. will continue searching.

I created a calendar for the Extraordinary Form. It has the readings linked. When you click on the readings it will bring you to that part of the bible where many of the verses have commentary.

For example you could click here :

When it brings you to the readings you can click the bookmark icon to see the commentary

1 Like

My FSSP parish has such a resource.

https://fsspatl.com/whats-new/parish-news/199-parish-launches-daily-meditations-via-email-about-the-liturgical-year

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.