Daily Lenten Prayer for March 12, 2009

Daily Lenten Prayer for March 12, 2009

Opening Prayer: God of love, bring us back to You. Send Your spirit to make us strong in faith and active in good works. Amen.

Scripture Readings: Jeremiah 17:5-10 Luke 16:19-31

Meditation: Is there someone in my life who has fallen away from the Church? How can I help this person rediscover the loving presence of Christ?

Closing Prayer: Lord, may the sacrifice we have offered strengthen our faith and be seen in our love for one another. Amen.

oblatesusa.org

Opening Prayer: God of love, bring us back to You. Send Your spirit to make us strong in faith and active in good works. Amen.

Scripture Readings: Jeremiah 17:5-10 Luke 16:19-31
Our God, please help us to recognise and respond to Your word in faith and action.

Meditation: Is there someone in my life who has fallen away from the Church? How can I help this person rediscover the loving presence of Christ?

Closing Prayer: Lord, may the sacrifice we have offered strengthen our faith and be seen in our love for one another. Amen.

Brothers and sisters , let us all pray for the peace in the world ! For the salvation to the ends of the earth.
"For so the Lord has commanded us, saying,
"I have set you to be a light for
the Gentiles,
so that you may bring salvation
to the ends of the earth."
Acts 13:47
"and as many as had been destined for eternal life became believers."
Acts 13:48

Brothers and sisters, I believe when the salvation to the ends of the earth, all the people all over the world who destined for eternal life be saved, when that time come, when all this finished, our LORD will come ! So let’s all pray for the salvation to the ends of the world.
Amen. come, Lord Jesus!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.