Daily Lenten Prayer for March 14, 2009

Daily Lenten Prayer for March 14, 2009

Opening Prayer: God our Father, by Your gifts to us on earth we already share in Your life. In all we do, guide us to the light of Your Kingdom. Amen.

Scripture Readings: Micah 7:14-15, 18-20 Luke 15:1-3, 11-32

Meditation: In the parable of the Prodigal Son the father welcomed his son back into his home without reservation. Am I willing to receive back into my life someone with whom I have had a serious disagreement?

Closing Prayer: Lord, give us the spirit of love and lead us to share in Your life. Amen.

oblatesusa.org

Opening Prayer: God our Father, by Your gifts to us on earth we already share in Your life. In all we do, guide us to the light of Your Kingdom. Amen.

Scripture Readings: Micah 7:14-15, 18-20 Luke 15:1-3, 11-32

Meditation: In the parable of the Prodigal Son the father welcomed his son back into his home without reservation. Please help us all to receive back into our lives anyone with whom there is serious disagreement or alienation.

Closing Prayer: Lord, give us the spirit of love and lead us to share in Your life. Amen.

closed #3

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.