Daily Lenten Prayer for March 21, 2009

Daily Lenten Prayer for March 21, 2009

Opening Prayer: Lord, may this Lenten observance of the suffering, Death and Resurrection of Christ bring us to the full joy of Easter. Amen

Scripture Readings: Hosea 6:1-6 Luke 18:9-14

Meditation: On television we see the suffering of many people around the world. How can I make a positive impact in the lives of these suffering people?

Closing Prayer: God of mercy, may the gifts we receive help us to worship You in truth and to receive Your blessings with faith. Amen

oblatesusa.org

Opening Prayer: Lord, may this Lenten observance of the suffering, Death and Resurrection of Christ bring us to the full joy of Easter. Amen

Scripture Readings: Hosea 6:1-6 Luke 18:9-14

Meditation: On television we see the suffering of many people around the world. How can I make a positive impact in the lives of these suffering people?
Lord, grant me to help whomever and whenever You desire.

Closing Prayer: God of mercy, may the gifts we receive help us to worship You in truth and to receive Your blessings with faith. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.