Daily Lenten Prayer for March 24, 2009

Daily Lenten Prayer for March 24, 2009

Opening Prayer: Father, may our Lenten observance prepare us to embrace the paschal mystery and to proclaim Your salvation with joyful praise. Amen.

Scripture Readings: Ezekiel 47:1-9, 12 John 5:1-3, 5-16

Meditation: How do I praise God in my prayer? How can I praise God in my everyday life today?

Closing Prayer: Lord, cleanse and renew us, bring us Your help and lead us to salvation. Amen.

oblatesusa.org

Opening Prayer: Father, may our Lenten observance prepare us to embrace the paschal mystery and to proclaim Your salvation with joyful praise. Amen.

Scripture Readings: Ezekiel 47:1-9, 12 John 5:1-3, 5-16

Meditation: How do I praise God in my prayer? How can I praise God in my everyday life today?

Closing Prayer: Lord, cleanse and renew us, bring us Your help and lead us to salvation. Amen.

Thank you dear friend :slight_smile:
Praise God

Praise to You our God, for Your love, opportunities, and blessings in our lives. We have tried to respond—yet perhaps not well enough. If we have curtailed Your plans, please heal our doubts and achieve Your purpose despite our flaws. Forgive our hurt when You seem not to listen or to respond. Accept our trust that You will overcome our barriers and fulfil Your dreams in our lives.

Amid Your blessings, there have been sufferings, sadness, and disappointments. Yet You intend all these graces and difficulties to break open our hearts to You. In every situation, fill us with peace, joy, gratitude, and love for You above all and others, as You desire.
We praise You for the hope, faith, love and gratitude that You rouse in us during our lives.

Thank You for those times when we appreciate Your love and gifts! Thank You for the delight and adoration that You inspire in us! Thank You for the times Your Spirit blesses others through us.

Praise God, our souls, within our fundamental choice! Praise God in our sleeping, in our waking, in our awareness, in our distractions, in our laughter, in our sorrows, in our actions, in our stillness, in our dying, in our rising.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.