Daily Lenten Prayer for March 7, 2009

Daily Lenten Prayer for March 7, 2009

Opening Prayer: Eternal Father, turn our hearts to You. By seeking Your Kingdom and loving one another, may we become a people who worship You in spirit and truth. Amen.

Scripture Readings: Deuteronomy 26:16-19 Matthew 5:43-48

Meditation: Do I take seriously the Lord’s call to love my enemies? What can I do to transform my anger into love, my resentment into peacemaking?

Closing Prayer: Lord, may the word we share be our guide to peace in Your Kingdom. May the food we receive assure us of Your constant love. Amen.

oblatesusa.org

Opening Prayer: Eternal Father, turn our hearts to You. By seeking Your Kingdom and loving one another, may we become a people who worship You in spirit and truth. Amen.

Scripture Readings: Deuteronomy 26:16-19 Matthew 5:43-48

Meditation: Do I take seriously the Lord’s call to love my enemies? What can I do to transform my anger into love, my resentment into peacemaking?

Closing Prayer: Lord, may the word we share be our guide to peace in Your Kingdom. May the food we receive assure us of Your constant love. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.