Daily Missal Link

I am looking for a Daily Missal that is updated for the New Translation of the Roman Missal that we have been using since last advent, does anybody have any link to a missal I can buy, I am looking but cannot find it.

God Bless

Have you tried IMissal. Downloaded it on my computer and iphone and love it.

Roman Catholic Daily Missals

I have it :slight_smile: I just want a book also lol

oh ok, your best bet would be to go online. Our local Catholic bookstore has some, but it is still cheaper online...try Amazon.
God Bless and good luck

[quote="rosemarky, post:5, topic:292095"]
oh ok, your best bet would be to go online. Our local Catholic bookstore has some, but it is still cheaper online...try Amazon.
God Bless and good luck

[/quote]

Thank You! God Bless

These are widely avaialble… but have only been for the past couple of months. It took a lot longer for the publishers to get the daily missal out in the peoples versions.

In the UK there are 2 editions:
CTS edition
Harper-Colins Edition (owned by Rupert Murdochs company News International. I personally boycott this corporation and all it’s subsidiaries)

These are the Amazon.co.uk links. These are available from a wide range of retailers both on-line and book stores. examples include CTS Online. St. Pauls and many others.

a quick google search should bring up the retailers and online sellers in your area.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.