Daily Prayer for April 27, 2009

Daily Prayer for April 27, 2009

Heavenly Father, help to heal the wounds of the world. Grant Your blessings on those who suffer from illness. Bless those who struggle with their spirituality. Comfort the lonely. Use me as Your instrument, Lord, and help me to reach out to others. Amen.

oblatesusa.org

Desire to help others

God please intercede in me all my life for other people. Accept as prayer, my desire to help others, and bless them in all our interactions. Accept as prayer for others, every breath, heartbeat and cell of my body, every thought, word and act of my life. Let all I am as child of God, be united with Your love for others. Let me become a living “amen” to all Your loving hopes and dreams for other people. This can only be realised through Your merciful love, which You reveal through Jesus in those who follow His ways.

Allow Your Spirit in me to spiritually locate the sad and abused, lonely and despairing, anywhere in any age, so that I may obtain the word or touch that decides them for life, goodness and love. I wish no person, however wretched or sinful, however lukewarm or obnoxious, to feel overlooked. Please make me instrument of Your Love. February 2002

I ask You to heal any way I fail to live with spontaneity and joy, and enhance my capacity to cheer and bless others. I ask You to heal any way I fail Your loving dream of me, and any failure to promote the fulfilment of Your dreams for anyone. Bless anyone who sees the reflection of God’s grace in me. Bless those who welcome me as a friend.

Thank You for the love, affection, attentiveness and affirmation that You inspire in me for others. Help me to flourish joyfully as the person whom You created me to be. Bless anyone who sees the reflection of God’s grace in me. Bless those who welcome me as a friend.

Thank You for the love, affection, attentiveness and affirmation that You inspire in me for others. Help me to flourish joyfully as the person that You created me to be, in order that I may bring Your love and kindness to others.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.