daily reading

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME THE READINGS AND RESPONSORIAlL PSALM FOR WED. APRIL 11TH?

THANKS, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT

Tomorrow in the traditional calendar it is Wednesday in the Octave of Easter (“Easter Wednesday”).

The introit is from Matt 25:34 and Psalm 95:1.
The lesson is from Acts 3:13-15, 17-19.
The gradual is from Psalm 117: 24, 26.
The Gospel is from St. John: 21:1-14 (the appearance of Our Lord to the disciples at the Sea of Tiberias, when the net is made so full of fish they cannot carry it.)

In the New Mass, it’s also Easter Wednesday. The readings are Acts 3:1-10 and Luke 24:13-35. The “responsorial Psalm” is Psalm 105:1-4, 6-9. The New Mass has a gradual but I don’t know what it is or how to find it; everywhere the responsorial is used instead it seems.

The USCCB has the calendar and readings. See usccb.org/bible/readings/041112.cfm

You can read them online in Latin and English, here:
divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/missa/missa.pl#

[quote="newyorkcatholic, post:2, topic:280280"]
Tomorrow in the traditional calendar it is Wednesday in the Octave of Easter ("Easter Wednesday").

The introit is from Matt 25:34 and Psalm 95:1.
The lesson is from Acts 3:13-15, 17-19.
The gradual is from Psalm 117: 24, 26.
The Gospel is from St. John: 21:1-14 (the appearance of Our Lord to the disciples at the Sea of Tiberias, when the net is made so full of fish they cannot carry it.)

In the New Mass, it's also Easter Wednesday. The readings are Acts 3:1-10 and Luke 24:13-35. The "responsorial Psalm" is Psalm 105:1-4, 6-9. The New Mass has a gradual but I don't know what it is or how to find it; everywhere the responsorial is used instead it seems.

[/quote]

The gradual is found in the 1974 Graduale Romanum. It is Haec Dies, the same as in the EF, from Psalm 117. The Graduale Romanum specifies a Gradual for each day of the year. It is an option instead of the responsorial psalm. One exception, after the Octave in Eastertide, there is a second alleluia instead of the Gradual, as is the case in the EF I believe.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.