Daily readings by email? App for Android? What am I missing?

In confession today, Father recommended daily Bible reading for ten minutes. I don’t trust myself to make time to pick up the Bible every morning as I’ve tried this before and given up :o So is there a site out there that will deliver daily Scripture direct to my email account? (Or even an Android app?) Bonus points for Douay Rheims translation, and also one that will deliver it early in the morning UK time… Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

If you just go to www.usccb.org you can read or hear daily mass readings without an app.

I signed up for daily readings and homily to come to my inbox here:

biblereflection.blogspot.com/

If you just go to www.usccb.org you can read or hear daily mass readings without an app.

usccb.org/bible/

has the entire New American Bible and daily readings used in the US. However, if you are in the UK, you probably use a different translation. Maybe the Jerusalem Bible?

Thanks, all. A webpage I have to check isn’t going to cut it because I know I’m too lazy/forgetful to actually check it every morning. But I’ve downloaded an app called Laudate, which provides daily readings and looks pretty OK, and I’ll look into the biblereflection website too - thanks.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.