Daily Rosary Podcast for an End to Abortion

Hi - I’m new to the board, and wanted to start here by posting a link to my daily Rosary podcast. I say the Rosary in combined English/Latin (though plan to transition to 100% Latin) according to the method of St. Louis de Montfort (as outlined in "True Devotion to Mary). I’m probably preaching to the choir, as many of you likely say a daily Rosary anyway, but if you’d like some background music and a daily Rosary recording to pray along with, you may find the podcast useful.

You can either follow at rosary.patricktorsell.com, or search “Daily Rosary to end abortion” in iTunes or another podcast-friendly program.

I began the podcast on Respect Life Sunday 2009 (10/4) in an effort to provide tech-savvy Catholics an effective means of praying a daily Rosary to end the great evil of abortion. If it reaches but one faithful Catholic and encourages him to pray the Rosary daily, then I am happy. Of course, the more people it reaches, the more joyous it is, indeed!

May our dear Lord, Jesus Christ, through his most Blessed Mother, incite His graces upon all who pray the Rosary to end abortion. May our Blessed Lady recommend us to her Son, through whom, in whom, and by whom we are offered the reward of eternal life.

God bless,

~Patrick

Wonderful. You should join the Rosary Group on this forum and post a link to your podcast over there too. I’m sure lots of the members would appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

closed #3

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.