Dallas police sergeant files federal suit accusing Black Lives Matter leaders of inciting anti-cop violence

Dallas Morning News:

**Dallas police sergeant files federal suit accusing Black Lives Matter leaders of inciting anti-cop violence **

A Dallas police sergeant has filed a federal lawsuit against Black Lives Matter leaders and others, blaming the movement for race riots and violence against police officers.Sgt. Demetrick Pennie, president of the Dallas Fallen Officer Foundation and a 17-year law enforcement veteran, filed the amended complaint in federal court Friday. Conservative news site Breitbart published the lawsuit in an article that evening.

The listed defendants include not only those associated with the Black Lives Matter movement but public figures such as the Rev. Al Sharpton, Louis Farrahkan, George Soros, the New Black Panthers Party and even President Barack Obama and presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

According to the suit, the defendants “have repeatedly incited their supporters and others to engage in threats of and attacks to cause serious bodily injury or death upon police officers and other law enforcement persons of all races and ethnicities.”
The suit accuses the defendants of inciting supporters and others “to engage in threats and attacks” against law enforcement officers around the country, including the July 7 murders of five Dallas officers by Micah Johnson after a Black Lives Matter demonstration.

Will be interesting to follow this development.

AND … they need to investigate the person or persons who financed and/or instigated the violence.

No more getting away with this stuff.

And then claiming “innocence”.

Given their similarities it is no wonder the same tactics that destroyed the KKK will also be used to go after BLM.

:thumbsup:

Black Lives Matter is funded by George Soros who is wanted by Interpol.

I just now tried to look up " Soros Interpol " … and my computer “locked up”.

Ensure that you’ve gotten the latest software updates for your computer. Your computer may also be subject to more lockups if you’ve got uncertified drivers. I’m fairly confident your lock up did not occur because of your specific search query.

I looked up " interpol soros " and this is one of the items that came up:

youtube.com/watch?v=_04u1t4X1xU

It might be worth starting a new thread instead of appending that here. Discussion of the law suit doesn’t quite flow into this. If you do start a new thread I would suggest a source with newer information. The date on your video is from 19 months ago and I think there is a forum guideline on news sources being recent.

I agree with you.

Sometimes it is difficult to get appropriately timed news articles.

Some news sources are also not acceptable.

A lot of articles are considered to be opinion pieces and not news.

If you have the time, can you do the research?

I am stuck living in the middle of nowhere … actually … the middle of nowhere would be an improvement … and at 8am, my satellite connection dies. Even under the best of circumstances, I do not have high speed internet.

I just got a circle going round and round - it never downloaded!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.