Dancing with the Stars...anyone watching this season?

You know, I don't watch it often, but I like to catch some episodes. I do enjoy the concept and watching the stars get better and I like watching them have a good time.

But, there are so many things I dislike now, the comedian Margret Cho was on wearing a rainbow dress for gay pride and just pushing it. The judge being super rude to one of the contestants last week. It totally makes me want to change the channel.

I thought DWTS was suppose to be something more clean.

It's really more of Dancing with the Duds this season... as well as tangoing with the commercials. I DVR everything I watch to skip all commercials, but I can't believe how much I'm using the old fast-forward button.

Wait until the last 4-5 shows -- there are really only a couple of good dancers anyway.

[quote="BlueRain, post:1, topic:215006"]
You know, I don't watch it often, but I like to catch some episodes. I do enjoy the concept and watching the stars get better and I like watching them have a good time.

But, there are so many things I dislike now, the comedian Margret Cho was on wearing a rainbow dress for gay pride and just pushing it. The judge being super rude to one of the contestants last week. It totally makes me want to change the channel.

I thought DWTS was suppose to be something more clean.

[/quote]

Both her and her partner are gay, so yeah I change the channel when they dance.

But I'm rooting for Kurt Warner, Jennifer Grey and Bristol Palin.

My family liked the show when it first aired, but since then we've switched to watching So You Think You Can Dance, since those contestants got on for talent and not celebrity-status. Honestly the only thing I really liked about DWTA was Tom Bergeron's hosting.

The female costumes seem less sleazy this season. Even though Margaret's was obviously gay pride, at least it was modest. I hit the mute on my remote when the judges start talking, they seldom have much to say. Bristol had a bad night, I hope she survives the cut tonight.

I love ballroom dancing, and have usually followed the show. However, I've been bored out of my mind this year - no one I'm interested in watching. (Kurt Warner's a good guy, and it's kind of fun to have Jennifer Gray on the show, but that's about it.)

I've never really watched it. I saw some of the first season, but when John O'Hurley lost, I never saw it again. Now that Bristol Palin is on, I can't stand it. Leave the Palin family alone.

originally posted by salesianSDB
Leave the Palin family alone.

Pluleese! The Palins put themselves out there at every opportunity so why should they be "left alone"? They obviously do not want to be "left alone".
As to Bristol; she's had her questionable 15 minutes of fame. putting herself "out there" on DWS is just yet another bid for attention.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.