Daniels 49 yrs?

I was looking around online and came across this timeline of sorts, relating to Daniels 49 yrs…Normally Im able to see thru this kind of stuff after awhile, but this one seems tougher, the June date in 1967 does hold significance in regards to Israel, so 49 yrs WOULD put the end at Sept 22/23, just as this timeline suggests…??

Is it just me, or does all these dates seemingly lining up so perfect in correlation with religious holidays and such…that is strange, almost to perfect to be coincidence…anyone agree, or care to take a stab at it?

september2015.com/daniels-week-and-49-year-prophecy/

I do not try to apply the prophetic writings in the Bible to today’s world. I used to be a Hal Lindsey fan with his prophecies and they were all foolish as I look back now, 45 years later.

:popcorn:

My advice: let’s check this thread again in September 24/25.

When someone tries to make Jesus a liar or appear incompetent, I take the side of Jesus as a reliable and credible source Mark 13:16. Have you checked out Phil Richardson credentials and track record? Is he reliable?

Not another thread of yours about the end of days??? Why are you so hung up on this?

I have no idea what this guy is talking about. The period of 49 years mentioned by Daniel is the beginning of a sequence of prophetic events. It’s not the ‘final’ period of anything.

Because I have nightmares about this, very disturbing images…wakes me up in the middle of the night, sometimes I cant get back to sleep.

Talk to your priest then or maybe a doctor.

If you’re having nightmares, you need to start reading something a little more literal and cheerful. All of the Bible is good to read, but there’s a time for everything. Read one of the psalms praising God, or “The Lord is my shepherd.”

The Lord doesn’t want you to have nightmares.

I’m going to point you to one of the really old hymns of the Church, because it has a good prayer against nightmares in it. This is the traditional hymn for Compline (the Office at the end of the day), and it dates back to the 7th century. Here’s one version of the song. (There are other tunes for it, but that one will sound a bit familiar!) The monks sing it before going to bed for the night.

Te lucis ante terminum,
rerum Creator, poscimus
ut pro tua clementia
sis praesul et custodia.

To Thee, before the close of day
Creator of the world, we pray
that with Thy wonted favor, Thou
wouldst be our Guard and Keeper now.

Procul recedant somnia
et noctium phantasmata;

hostemque nostrum comprime,
ne polluantur corpora.

From all ill dreams defend our eyes,
from nightly fears and fantasies:

tread underfoot our spiritual foe,
that no pollution we may know.

Praesta, Pater piissime,
Patrique compar Unice,
cum Spiritu Paraclito
regnans per omne saeculum.

O Father, what we ask be done
through Jesus Christ Thine only Son,
who, with the Holy Ghost and Thee,
shall live and reign eternally.

Amen.

(* spiritual foe = the Devil. The actual words translate as just “crush our Enemy,” but
that’s who they mean.)

Sleep well tonight, and pleasant dreams!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.