Dar al-Harb (Realm of War) and Dar al-Islam (Realm of Islam/Peace)

For Muslims there are two realms in the world:

Dar al-Islam: where Islam is established

Dar al-Harb: the realm of war where Islam must spread

It is not ironic that Islam, in the past, spread in the West through conquest, turning parts of the Realm of War into the Realm of Islam. Muslim armies reached as far as central France and Vienna for their high water mark in Europe.

Now in Europe and perhaps Israel, Muslims have been handed the game and only have to hold the ball and wait out the clock to bring those lands to the Realm of Islam. With the combination of killing their offspring and preventing any offspring from being created, many parts of Europe are slowly dying out. All the Muslims have to do is immigrate to Europe and have children. They can use the existing empty churches and convert them to mosques. By the time the remnants of Europeans know what has happened, they will be under dhimmitude.

[quote=Hildebrand]For Muslims there are two realms in the world:

Dar al-Islam: where Islam is established

Dar al-Harb: the realm of war where Islam must spread

It is not ironic that Islam, in the past, spread in the West through conquest, turning parts of the Realm of War into the Realm of Islam. Muslim armies reached as far as central France and Vienna for their high water mark in Europe.

Now in Europe and perhaps Israel, Muslims have been handed the game and only have to hold the ball and wait out the clock to bring those lands to the Realm of Islam. With the combination of killing their offspring and preventing any offspring from being created, many parts of Europe are slowly dying out. All the Muslims have to do is immigrate to Europe and have children. They can use the existing empty churches and convert them to mosques. By the time the remnants of Europeans know what has happened, they will be under dhimmitude.
[/quote]

You’re right, and it’s frightening! This article should leave no one in doubt as to the real intentions of Islam!

catholiceducation.org/articles/politics/pg0056.html One of the things mentioned is: “Several Islamic leaders have, in recent years, written, with some irony, that they could peacefully take over Europe simply by continuing their high birth rate and immigration!” When are people going to realize that Islam is no friend! What Proud Kafir said about Muslims being “peaceful” while they’re a minority and then showing their fangs if they become a majority is true!:bigyikes:

[quote=Booklover]You’re right, and it’s frightening! This article should leave no one in doubt as to the real intentions of Islam!

catholiceducation.org/articles/politics/pg0056.html One of the things mentioned is: “Several Islamic leaders have, in recent years, written, with some irony, that they could peacefully take over Europe simply by continuing their high birth rate and immigration!” When are people going to realize that Islam is no friend! What Proud Kafir said about Muslims being “peaceful” while they’re a minority and then showing their fangs if they become a majority is true!:bigyikes:
[/quote]

Great article. What I don’t understand is the absolute hubris of the secularists, thinking they are on top of the world with regards to diversity, humanity, caring, inclusion, freedom, rights, and so on. They pat themselves on the back, completely oblivious to the future. Pride comes before a fall and the notion of the secularists that they have reached the pinnacle of human development, knowledge, understanding, and wisdom… they are setting themselves up for a huge shock, they will not know what hit 'em.
I can imagine these “tolerant” people, still stuck in their ways, saying “but… we were nice to you”.

They are very self-destructive, their real defense is the target of their hatred and anger. And what truly threatens them, they seek as an ally to destroy what can aid them. There is still time left, but the clock is winding down.

The horror!

Can you actually imagine the entire world being Muslim! OH my God, how terrifying.

People coming together 5 times a day to worship ONE God
The orphans and weak being taken care of
The murderers and rapists punished
NO more half naked women in the streets for the men to drool over
OH myyyyy we wont be able to sell everything from a box of matches to GUYS boxers using a woman’s body!

It will be soo depressing…someone please hand me a prozac.

give me a break

Oh, there is no compulsion in religion (God’s words) so whoever comes into this religion comes in willingly.

[quote=Faith101]The horror!

Can you actually imagine the entire world being Muslim! OH my God, how terrifying.

People coming together 5 times a day to worship ONE God
The orphans and weak being taken care of
The murderers and rapists punished
NO more half naked women in the streets for the men to drool over
OH myyyyy we wont be able to sell everything from a box of matches to GUYS boxers using a woman’s body!

It will be soo depressing…someone please hand me a prozac.

give me a break

Oh, there is no compulsion in religion (God’s words) so whoever comes into this religion comes in willingly.
[/quote]

Wat I am talking about is what will happen to them once if Europe becomes majority Muslim. Under Sharia Law, all the liberal/progressive/secularists who are for the corruption of the youth, denigration of women, seeking to wipe God from the public square, killing children, etc… they will know they are not invincible.

What happens to those who do not want to be Muslim? What happens to the Satanists, Pagans, wicca, etc who seek to be equal with Muslims in preaching and “freedom of religion” issues?

I know what will happen to the Christians and Jews… dhimmitude: No repairs of churches, high taxes, no real legal rights, et al.

What happens to those who do not want to be Muslim? What happens to the Satanists, Pagans, wicca, etc who seek to be equal with Muslims in preaching and “freedom of religion” issues?

I know what will happen to the Christians and Jews… dhimmitude: No repairs of churches, high taxes, no real legal rights, et al.

I would hope that we would do as the Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) taught us to do

**A Letter to the Monks of St. Catherine Monastry **

In 628 C.E. Prophet Muhammad (s) granted a Charter of Privileges to the monks of St. Catherine Monastery in Mt. Sinai.

This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.
Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah!** I hold out against anything that displeases them. **
No compulsion is to be on them.**

Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries.

No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims’ houses.

Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God’s covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. ** **
The Muslims are to fight for them.

If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. **She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. **
Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. **

No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world).

World will go back to Stone age.

Female honor killing, Shia killing, Sunni Killing, Ahmediya killing, Mohajir killing, four wives marrying, forcing burkha women, women raping, slavery, Hindu killing, Christian killing, Jew killing, Suicide bomb with high-pitch yelling of Allah-hu-Akbar, flying planes into buildings, exploding bombs in buses. Hungry masses and a privileged few; of sanitary systems that would’ve shocked the ancient Romans; babbling madrassa schools for fools; hospitals of death: HUNGER, WANT, DISEASE, murderous Fatwas, lapidation, jihadi killing in the name of merciful allah.

World will go back to primitive belief system that throws rocks, employs the lash, enjoys public executions, celebrates with Kalashnikovs, sends children out as ordinance delivery systems, throws rocks at ambulances, curses entire nations, entertains conspiracy theories, and creates starvelings, produce nothing.

Horrible to think ! Isn’t it ?

Only on Paper.

Quran 8:39 “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”
Quran 8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”
Quran 9:29 “Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission.”
Quran 8:65 “O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight."
Quran 9:123 “Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you."
Quran 9:29 Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Oh ! No Compulsion in Religion. Isn’t it?

Hypocrisy at its best !

Proud kaffir,

Faith101 is turning a blind eye on the real issues. Killing the infidels is the common identity of Islam’s religion! Face it Faith101! How can you justify those who kill “in the name of the merciful Allah”??? and shouting “Alahu Akbar!” while holding an AK-47 with rocket proppeled grenades and in their heads are written the words that boast on their religion.

Have you seen any Christians doing the same thing?

Pio

[quote=hlgomez]Proud kaffir,

Faith101 is turning a blind eye on the real issues. Killing the infidels is the common identity of Islam’s religion! Face it Faith101! How can you justify those who kill “in the name of the merciful Allah”??? and shouting “Alahu Akbar!” while holding an AK-47 with rocket proppeled grenades and in their heads are written the words that boast on their religion.

Pio
[/quote]

How about those priest who molest children 12 in the afternoon and give a sermon the next morning. I’m sure “in the name of Jesus”

Pio, I am explaining to you my beliefs. I have supported them using both Quran and Sunnah. If you woud like to be like ProudKafir and take everything out of context (and end up sounding bitter and angry) than you have the right to do so

There is Islam…and then you have those few Muslims who have gone astray. I’m representing Islam to you…take it or leave it…either way neither I nor God will be harmed.

[quote=Faith101]How about those priest who molest children 12 in the afternoon and give a sermon the next morning. I’m sure “in the name of Jesus”

Pio, I am explaining to you my beliefs. I have supported them using both Quran and Sunnah. If you woud like to be like ProudKafir and take everything out of context (and end up sounding bitter and angry) than you have the right to do so

There is Islam…and then you have those few Muslims who have gone astray. I’m representing Islam to you…take it or leave it…either way neither I nor God will be harmed.
[/quote]

Believe me, Faith! We all condemn what those priests, most of whom were homosexuals, did! They betrayed the Church, their vocation and the people they served!

But let me ask you something, why is it that when someone like Proud Kaffir denounces Islam, “he is taking everything out of context”? It’s always the other guy that’s at fault, it’s never Islam! After all, he was a Muslim and knows Islam better than any of us non-Muslims. He’s harsh in his pronouncements but I believe there’s a lot of truth in what he says!

I’ve seen many posts here written by non-Muslim people who either lived in Muslim countries or that were exposed to Islam in any way who condemned it vehemently! Are all their stories lies?:frowning:

Faith101,
The priests who molested a children are punished by the diocese, they are removed from their priesthood. Justice has been done.

But, Look at your holy prophet mohammed. He had a lust on 6 year old child girl. He bonked her. But, None of the 1.2 billion muslims find anything wrong in that. They are hell bent on defending Mohammed’s pedophilia. They still call mohammed as “highly moral man”, “highly exemplary man”. Can a pedophile be called as Messenger of God ?

[quote=Faith101]out of context
[/quote]

Often muslims accuse non-muslims as quoting verses out of context. Is there any context in Quran?

The Quran is a jumbled mess without context, chronology, or rational transitions. It is jumbled together haphazardly. The 1st surah, or chapter, was never revealed, and it’s written in the wrong voice. The 2nd surah was the ninety-first received chronologically, yet it is the first revelation in the Qur’an. The 5th surah was the last in order of alleged revelation. Muhammad claims that his initial inspiration can be found in the 96th surah, which means Allah’s initial salvo is tucked in the back of the book.

Quran does not explain who is talking to whom or even when or where its narratives took place. It is only by rearranging the Qur’an in the order it was revealed and infusing it with the context of the chronological Hadith narratives, that the book begins to make sense. But by so doing, it becomes obvious that the Quran was simply a reflection of Muhammad’s demented character and of his misplaced ambition.

Allah’s Book, the Quran, lacks context and chronology, so to understand it, readers are dependent upon the Sira, Tarikh, and Hadith.

But, Muslim militants know the Context ! They know what is written in Quran, They know how to follow Quran.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Gallery/BOOKOFDEATH.jpg

What is the relation between Gun and Quran ?

Action Speaks louder than words.

Qur’an 4:95 “ **Allah has granted a rank higher to those who strive hard, fighting Jihad with their wealth and bodies to those who sit (at home). Unto each has Allah promised good, but He prefers Jihadists who strive hard and fight above those who sit home. ** He has distinguished his fighters with a huge reward.” (Those 72 Virgins, Wine River etc)

Bukhari:V4B52N44 “A man came to Allah’s Apostle and said, ‘Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad in reward.’ He replied, ‘I do not find such a deed.’”

Bukhari:V4B52N196 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, “None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.”’”

Muslim:C20B1N4597 “The Prophet said at the conquest of Mecca: ‘There is no migration now, but only Jihad, fighting for the Cause of Islam. When you are asked to set out on a Jihad expedition, you should readily do so.’”

Muslim: C41B20N4678 “Jabir said that a man said: ‘Messenger of Allah, where shall I be if I am killed?’ He replied: In Paradise.’ The man threw away the dates he had in his hand and fought until he was killed.”

The above verses sums up what is Islam all about.

font=Century Gothic]But let me ask you something, why is it that when someone like Proud Kaffir denounces Islam, “he is taking everything out of context”? It’s always the other guy that’s at fault, it’s never Islam! After all, he was a Muslim and knows Islam better than any of us non-Muslims. He’s harsh in his pronouncements but I believe there’s a lot of truth in what he says![/font]

Booklover, in all honesty, do you really read the replies that the muslims give on this board? Have you honestly studied Islam at ALL from an objective source? Your replies consist of “Mohamed made it up” “He came to discredit Jesus” “you guys are following blindly”

All your reasons dont make any sense whatsoever. If anything, muslims on this board have expressed a faith that makes sense. IT is the CHRISTIAN"s reply to “believe blindly” b/c understanding is not involved. Or do you believe in trinity through intellect?

font=Century Gothic]I’ve seen many posts here written by non-Muslim people who either lived in Muslim countries or that were exposed to Islam in any way who condemned it vehemently! Are all their stories lies?:frowning: [/font]

Its like me living in america and going back to people in different countries and saying “oh my God, they DRINK so much, the sleep around, men dress like women, women dress like men…women walk around looking like prostitutes”. These people are mostly Christian, are they not? Am I lying? No. But its not Christianity. I understand this. We are presenting ISLAM to you, not debating on the behavior of some muslims.

by the way, there are non-muslims living in muslim countries who are very happy and have actually become muslim. It works both ways.

QUOTE=Proud Kafir]Faith101,
The priests who molested a children are punished by the diocese, they are removed from their priesthood. Justice has been done.

But, Look at your holy prophet mohammed. He had a lust on 6 year old child girl. He bonked her. But, None of the 1.2 billion muslims find anything wrong in that. They are hell bent on defending Mohammed’s pedophilia. They still call mohammed as “highly moral man”, “highly exemplary man”. Can a pedophile be called as Messenger of God ?

Often muslims accuse non-muslims as quoting verses out of context. Is there any context in Quran?

The Quran is a jumbled mess without context, chronology, or rational transitions. It is jumbled together haphazardly. The 1st surah, or chapter, was never revealed, and it’s written in the wrong voice. The 2nd surah was the ninety-first received chronologically, yet it is the first revelation in the Qur’an. The 5th surah was the last in order of alleged revelation. Muhammad claims that his initial inspiration can be found in the 96th surah, which means Allah’s initial salvo is tucked in the back of the book.

Quran does not explain who is talking to whom or even when or where its narratives took place. It is only by rearranging the Qur’an in the order it was revealed and infusing it with the context of the chronological Hadith narratives, that the book begins to make sense. But by so doing, it becomes obvious that the Quran was simply a reflection of Muhammad’s demented character and of his misplaced ambition.

Allah’s Book, the Quran, lacks context and chronology, so to understand it, readers are dependent upon the Sira, Tarikh, and Hadith.

But, Muslim militants know the Context ! They know what is written in Quran, They know how to follow Quran.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Gallery/BOOKOFDEATH.jpg

What is the relation between Gun and Quran ?

Action Speaks louder than words.

Qur’an 4:95 “ **Allah has granted a rank higher to those who strive hard, fighting Jihad with their wealth and bodies to those who sit (at home). Unto each has Allah promised good, but He prefers Jihadists who strive hard and fight above those who sit home. ** He has distinguished his fighters with a huge reward.” (Those 72 Virgins, Wine River etc)

Bukhari:V4B52N44 “A man came to Allah’s Apostle and said, ‘Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad in reward.’ He replied, ‘I do not find such a deed.’”

Bukhari:V4B52N196 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, “None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.”’”

Muslim:C20B1N4597 “The Prophet said at the conquest of Mecca: ‘There is no migration now, but only Jihad, fighting for the Cause of Islam. When you are asked to set out on a Jihad expedition, you should readily do so.’”

Muslim: C41B20N4678 “Jabir said that a man said: ‘Messenger of Allah, where shall I be if I am killed?’ He replied: In Paradise.’ The man threw away the dates he had in his hand and fought until he was killed.”

The above verses sums up what is Islam all about.

I didnt read your entire post.

I honestly feel bad for you. Every single time i see one of your posts i am compelled to say “may the peace and blessings of God be on Prophet Mohamed” He had to deal with people who suppressed the truth through whatever means possible.

But truth wins in the end, proudkafir. Its weird, you dont express any faith, all you are doing is trying to SUPPRESS another persons faith. How do you live like that?

Eventually, the hate in your heart will consume your soul. Be careful. May God guide you and make you a PROUDBELIEVER

please dont reply to me…thanks

Faith, we’ve gone over these things so many times that I’m weary of replying. As you said you have your religion and I have mine. Let’s leave it at that. Nothing that you can say will ever convince me so that’s that!

Our religions are poles apart and I can’t see anyway of really dialoging! You keep saying that there are many non-muslims converting to Islam. So?

We had an Iranian who joined our Church. He’s married to a Catholic and they have several children. He had never thought of changing his religion until Sept. 11 happened. That made him really question what Islam is really about. He went to our priest and told him he was thinking of converting. Our priest just asked whether he was sure that’s what he wanted to do or whether he was just bitter about Islam because of what had happened. He didn’t try to coerce him in any way.

Three years later he became a full member of the Catholic Church. I was there at the Easter Vigil Mass when he and other people joined the church. When our diocesan paper talked about his joining the Church, his real name was not included for fear of reprisals from Muslims! A catholic can leave the church and nobody threatens him, but that’s not the same with peaceful Islam is it?

QUOTE=Booklover]Faith, we’ve gone over these things so many times that I’m weary of replying. As you said you have your religion and I have mine. Let’s leave it at that. Nothing that you can say will ever convince me so that’s that!

I am not trying to convert you. Although i wish the entire world could see the truth, it is not my job on earth to make everyone muslim. I am not harmed by you not being Muslim.

What i am telling you is that you need to step outside of the box that you have put yourself in, and see Islam for what it is.

There are many people who are NOT Muslim and have high respect for Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) b/c they have studied Islam and his life objectively.

[quote=hlgomez]Proud kaffir,

Pio
[/quote]

faith, when he says this, I think he is on our side. I’m pretty sure he was just making fun of proud kafir.

Booklover, Our religions are not poles apart at all. Islam and catholicism (not protestantism) are the two most closely related religions there are. Honestly, take a big leap back and analyze the two faiths. Islam might have different specifics as to how to live life, but the basic philosophies and beliefs are almost exactly the same. You do have your religion, and we do have ours, however faith has a point:

It has started to happen very often, someone simply says “muhammed was lying” or “the qur’an says this, but when you analyze it it isnt true” If you want to go that route I could easily prove to you simply by following Descartes that nothing in this world exists at all except for yourself, and you aren’t a human either. But that would require me to say that everything is a bunch of lies or can be logically proven wrong…sound familiar?

As far as proud kafir, yeah, he was a muslim.

I AM a muslim, right now, and I know more about Islam than he does, trust me. He uses horrible translations, I could go get that by Abdullah Yusuf Ali (the translation people USE) and easily show you a new meaning, without even putting it into context, and if I do choose to put it into context you will be in shock as to what it really means.

here is the translations (not in context) by the translation people actually USE:

*8:38. Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them).

1. And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do. *

OMG HE CUT OUT THE REAL MEANING BY HIMSELF

HE DIDNT EVEN POST THE WHOLE THING LOOK AT HIM!!!

*8:65. O Messenger. rouse the Believers to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, they will vanquish a thousand of the Unbelievers: for these are a people without understanding. *

*9:29. Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. *

Yep, we stop if you can accept paying taxes (Jizya=taxes)

*9:123. O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that Allah is with those who fear Him. *

HE DOES IT AGAIN, NOT POSTING THE WHOLE THING

Hipocrisy at its best my a** proud kafir. Thanks for lying to everyone, and if you want to believe him again, the old saying:

fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me

comes to mind

Peace upon all of you

[quote=Eetaq]faith, when he says this, I think he is on our side. I’m pretty sure he was just making fun of proud kafir.

Booklover, Our religions are not poles apart at all. Islam and catholicism (not protestantism) are the two most closely related religions there are.
[/quote]

I see no similarities between Islam and Catholicism.

Islam may be the truth to you, Faith, but not to me! I follow Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior!

[quote=Booklover]I see no similarities between Islam and Catholicism.
[/quote]

I’m just curious

Where did you learn about Islam? I just want to know b/c it would take a lot of studying about Islam to come to the conclusion of whether or not there are similarities b/w Islam and Christianity,

[quote=Eetaq] Thanks for lying to everyone,
[/quote]

I don’t practise Taqiyya. :smiley: Only muslims follow that. :wink:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.