Dark theme: PM list does not show up

When going to profile, messages, new message and begin typing a username the username autocomplete does not show up when using dark theme. It works if I change theme, so pretty sure it is a theme related bug.

I’ve never been able to locate a user via typing it in the dark theme.
I pretty much have to see someone posting, and click on their avatar.

That is a work around, but hopefully they will fix the issue.

Friend WHAT THE HECK A YOU TALKING ABOUT HERE?

When he goes to the little magnifying glass, and he is utilizing the DARK grey theme on his settings, the names don’t auto-fill.
It doesn’t for me either.
It never fills in.
I have to find someone’s avatar on an existing thread to send them a message by clicking on it.

@pianistclare has it right, but you have indicated in another reply that you don’t understand the themes so here is a bit of help with that

If you click the three lines beside your profile picture on the top of the screen and look below the category list you will see CA Theme, default and dark. If dark has an * next to it you are using the dark theme and the PM functionality will not work.

THANKS, :slight_smile:
I was on darke; And this Forum is user friendly"?
Truly appreciate your help, and I shall TRY tp persevere
God Bless you,Patrick

Elf01
October 30 |

@pianistclare has it right, but you have indicated in another reply that you don’t understand the themes so here is a bit of help with that

If you click the three lines beside your profile picture on the top of the screen and look below the category list you will see CA Theme, default and dark. If dark has an * next to it you are using the dark theme and the PM functionality will not work.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

PJM
October 29 |

Friend WHAT THE HECK A YOU TALKING ABOUT HERE?
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Hi Patrick,

I’ve found that I like what’s called the “CA Theme.”

I don’t know if you’ve tried that one, or are using it. I like it. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s not too dark for me, and it’s not as bright as the “Default” theme.

It has a dark blue banner at the top for the CA banner, and then a soft gray background that looks almost lavender in color on my Chromebook.

I’m glad that you’re persevering, because I like reading your posts and comments, and I’d like to see you stay around! :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.