Darrell might have skin cancer! Urgent prayers needed!

My best friend, Darrell, might have skin cancer. I am so scared. Please pray for him as soon as possible! He suddenly developed this spot on his forehead that has a red ring around it and he doesn’t know where it came from. I told him to promise me that if it doesn’t go away in a week that he would see a doctor. He hates going to the doctor which is why I had to get him to promise me that he would go if it doesn’t go away. Please pray that he does not have skin cancer! I know I may be jumping to conclusions but I don’t want to lose my best friend!

Dear Lord, please heal Darrell of this spot, whatever it is. Thank You, Lord, for the love that You have for him. In Jesus name we pray.

Thank you Michael Welter. :slight_smile:

In my prayers Holly :heart:

Praying for Darrel.

Thanks to both of you. :slight_smile:

I know, it’s so easy to get alarmed…I had a bout with basal cell, and this is the mildest form of skin cancer, and highly treatable…it could be that. Even if it is not that, and he needs surgery, modern medicine has made great strides with skin cancer, and caught early enough, most of them are highly treatable. Just get him to the doc, and I will keep him in my prayers. Don’t panic until you know more…just stay close to Christ, and He will see you and your friend through. God bless.

Praying…

Ok, thank you Whatevergirl. Your post is quite comforting. :slight_smile: I did pretty much panic when I first saw the place on his forehead but I realize that I should not have panicked so easily. I just pray that whatever it is, it goes away either with the help of a doctor or with the neosporin I asked him to put on it. :wink: :smiley: I figured that if it is just a place where he somehow scraped his forehead or popped a zit or something that the neosporin would take care of it.

Thank you Simon X. :slight_smile:

Dear Lord, heal Darrell’s face. I pray it is nothing serious. And help Holly not to worry too much. May she find peace in knowing that You are in control. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Amen.

Thank you Ready. :slight_smile:

Praying!

Tell him to go and see a doctor ASAP. Probably is nothing serious but if it is something like a ringworm it could spread while he waits and it will not go away.

Thank you Mylo. :slight_smile:

Holding Darrell in my prayers.
I hope it is nothing serious.

You’re welcome!:slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

I’ll try to get him to go as soon as possible but there are no guarantees that he will go as soon as possible. He says he hates going to the doctor.

Praying…

Praying for Darrell. I’m a former marathon runner who spent many hours training in the sun and have had several pre-cancerous spots removed over the years without any problems. Hopefully Darrell’s will be easily treatable but make sure he goes to the dermatologist.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.