Daughter in car accident

Dear friends,

I come to you again, but this time for my own child. My daughter was in a terrible car crash this morning. We had a snow storm and she was driving home from working a half day. Her little truck is totaled. So far they know that her knee cap is in pieces. She is in a great deal of pain and waiting to see a surgeon.
Please pray for her.

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”

I pray that Mother Mary look after your little girl and bring her back to health. Have peace in your heart and even though is a tough thing to go through, turn it into an oppportunity to be closer to her, spend more time together with and do christmas related crafts and things. Something great will come out of this test…God bless.

Praying for your daughter.

Prayers. :gopray2:

Dear Jesus, please touch Lisa912’s daughter with Your healing hand. May all her physical and spiritual afflictions be remedied. Hear all prayers of her and her family as they cry out to You in this time of suffering in union with Your cross. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Praying

Lisa I am so sorry. How distrressing for you and your daughter. Jesus we ask You to help her with the pain, and to ensure she gets the surgery and physio she needs to recover. I hope the truck was insured.

God bless you and grant your prayers…Trishie

I know that it’s difficult to stand by and not be able to help your child. Praying for her recovery.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter

Praying very hard for a quick healing for her!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.