Daughter-in-law

Please pray for Terri, my daughter-in-law who is very ill. She is suffering from paralysis. The doctors suspects Lyme disease but really doesn’t know yet. She will be going to the hospital today for more testing.

thank you

Abba Father, we come to you in Jesus name. Thank you for hearing our prayer. Father we thank you for the life that you have given us and with thanksgiving we come in one heart and soul to heal terri from all ailments and troubles. Thank you Lord for embracing terri with your love.Amen.

:signofcross:

Heavenly Father I ask Your merciful love and healing for Terri. Please reassure her family and grant treatment that will restore her. Flood Your graces on Treei and her family. I ask this in the name of Jesus Your Son.
:grouphug:

Amen.

I will be praying for her now.

I have remembered your intentions in my rosary. May the Blessed Mother carry it to the throne of God. Amen

+JMJTJ+

Terri will be in my prayers for her complete healing.

May God bless her and her loved ones with fortitude and peace in this trial.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying very hard for Terri’s complete recovery!

Amen.

I am praying for Terri and her doctors.

Still praying very hard for Terri’s complete recovery!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying For Your Daughter-in-law
Grandma Glor

Terri is in my prayers. :signofcross:

Prayers promised

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.