Daughter looking for an Apartment

First I want to thank everyone who has been praying for my daughter Lesa to find an apartment, so far no luck, because of her disablility causing bad credit and Section 8 is now charging her $130 more a month and have lowered the amount that apartments can charge for Section 8, makes it very difficult for her.

The good news I want to share is that Lesa has come back to the Church, not that she really left it, she just didn’t attend Mass. She has gone to confession and received Holy Communion. She is going to RCIA to learn more and reading her Bible and has many questions for me that I can’t always answer.

She is looking at any sins she feels she is committing and feels the need of confession again, it has only been two weeks since she went. Pray that she continues and that her illness doesn’t interfer what what the Lord is doing in her life. I hope she doesn’t get obsessed with her sins, as she really hasn’t done anything in last two weeks that are mortal, I think people who are bi-polar get over enthused sometimes in the beginning and I just don’t want her to lose what she has gained.

Thank you all and let us praise our Lord and His Holy Mother for this great gift.

Yours in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary

Bernadette

Praise God!!!

Your daughter remains in my prayer. I pray she continues her beautiful walk of faith and gets a good apartment soon. Peace!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Father, thank You for mercifully returning this child of Yours to receive the Holy Eucharist. Guide her always with gentleness, blessing her always with comfort and fortitude. Help her find a home to call her own. Hear this mother’s prayers along with her daughter’s. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

for Lesa.

MEMORARE,
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen

Jesus it’s wonderful that You are channelling Your response to our prayers, into Lesa’s spiritual life, and in such a powerful way! We praise and thank You for that. That’s the everlasting gift! In doing this, You show Your amazing love and goodness!
Regarding her other needs, Lord. Please help Lesa with regard to her accommodation and with her mental and emotional stability. We know that You will be able to help her find someone who sees beyond the obvious difficulties and will give her the chance she requires. Please then ensure that she honours this by remaining faithful in her financial responsibilities.

Thank You, dear Jesus.

That is wonderful news Bernadette!

Praying that God continues to open Lesa’s heart to the faith and that she find an apartment…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praising God and praying for your intentions.

Praying.

Jesus thank Your for Your wonderful blessings to Lesa’s spiritual life. We praise and thank You for Your amazing love and goodness!

Lord, please help Lesa with regard to her accommodation and with her mental and emotional stability. We know that You will be able to help her find someone who sees beyond the obvious difficulties and will give her the chance she requires. Please then ensure that she honours this by remaining faithful in her financial responsibilities.
Thank You, dear Jesus.

Jesus thank Your for Your wonderful blessings to Lesa’s spiritual life. We praise and thank You for Your amazing love and goodness! Please continue to give Lesa these graces, and help her to continue to respond generously.

Lord, please help Lesa with regard to her accommodation and with her mental and emotional stability. We know that You will be able to help her find someone who sees beyond the obvious difficulties and will give her the chance she requires. Please then ensure that she honours this by remaining faithful in her financial responsibilities.
Thank You, Jesus.

Lord, we praise and thank You for Your amazing love and goodness! Please continue to give Lesa these graces, and help her to continue to respond generously.

Lord, please help Lesa with regard to her accommodation and with her mental and emotional stability. Please help her find someone who sees beyond the obvious difficulties and will give her the chance she requires. Please then ensure that she honours this by remaining faithful in her financial responsibilities.
Thank You, Jesus.

Still praying hard.

Lord please hear and grant our prayers for Lesa and her family’s needs

Lord, we praise and thank You for Your amazing love and goodness! Please continue to give Lesa these graces, and help her to continue to respond generously.

Lord, please help Lesa with regard to her accommodation and with her mental and emotional stability. Please help her find someone who sees beyond the obvious difficulties and will give her the chance she requires. Please then ensure that she honours this by remaining faithful in her financial responsibilities.
Thank You, Jesus.

Thank you all for your prayers, she is still looking. It seems almost impossible to find a decent apartment that is under the guidelines of the govenment for people on disability.

God Bless you all.

Yours in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary

Bernadette

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Lord please hear and grant our prayers for Lesa and her mother’s and siblings’ needs

Lord, please help Lesa with regard to her accommodation and with her mental and emotional stability. Please help her find someone who will accept her for a suitable and affordable apartment soon. Please help her with all her difficulties, and keep her in Your grace.
Thank You, Jesus

Still praying hard.

Lord please hear and grant our prayers for Lesa and her mother’s and siblings’ needs

Lord, please help Lesa to find suitable affordable accommodation
and with regard to her mental and emotional stability.
Please help her find someone who will accept her for a suitable and affordable apartment soon.
Please help her with all her difficulties, and keep her in Your grace.
Thank You, Jesus

Lord, again I ask You to please hear and grant our prayers for Lesa and her mother's and siblings' needs

Lord, please help Lesa with regard to her accommodation and with her mental and emotional stability. Please help her find someone who will accept her for a suitable and affordable apartment soon. Please help her with all her difficulties, and keep her in Your grace.
Thank You, Jesus

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.