Daughter sick in college before finals!

Please pray for my daughter Alison,this is her second year in college and studying very hard. College is hard for her, but give her the confidence, and ability to concentrate on what is needed for her finals. This last week she came down with Mono, a virus that is caused by stress, and being run down. I am praying with all my heart that she will do fine for finals since she is sick.

More prayers are appreciated for Alison.

thank you,

Having once had to sit through an exam during the worst point of the stomach flu, I can relate. Prayers for good health and scholastic success for your daughter Alison!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I can relate to the anxiety you feel for Alison.

Amen to your prayer that she has “the confidence, and ability to concentrate on what is needed for her finals.” I pray also that your daughter is able to deal with challenges in a way that she also nourishes her inner self and doesn’t become ill. God grant that she has sufficiently recovered when sitting for her exams.

God bless you and your family…Trishie

prayers for alison…

kate

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.