Daughters marraige

Please pray for my daughters marraige. Her husband is gone 3 out of 4 weeks of the month traveling. She is home with two very active little boys( one with behavior problems) there house is a mess now due to a flood in half there house and stress is high. I came down to help and she doesn’t want me to even come over as tensions are high… Please pray. I don’t know what else to do.
Thank you,
mlz

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary,
mother of God,
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen :signofcross:

i am just trying to clarify, is your daughter’s marriage in trouble or are you asking because of the stress of being alone with young children. You offered help and from what you said she as refused the help. When you say tensions are high, is that between the two of you or between her and the husband? I am kinda confused and to help you, need some clarification.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesús. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our dear Lord, please help M’s daughter to find peace, wisdom and strength as she faces current flooding problems, as well as the more enduring marital difficulties and conflict in having her husband absent for long periods due to work. Please bless her also with all the necessary graces and enlightenment also to cope wisely and lovingly with the needs of her confused and unhappy little boy. Help her to know how to bring out the best in him, for his sake, her sake, and for the peace of her marriage.

Lord please give her sufficient the peace and kindness to accept that her mother needs to help her through the current flood crisis.

Lord please give M healing and peace and hear her prayers for her family.

Mother Mary we ask your loving intercession for M and her family

Well what else can you do but pray? You are doing the right thing and also obviously have a very loving heart. Jesus, please place your influencing hand on this beloved daughter, her husband and her two boys. Help there to be some peace even in times of dissaray. You are our shelter in the storm Jesus. Mary, beloved mother of Jesus, pray also for this family. Amen.
I pray also for you, that you will find peace in letting go and giving these stresses up to the Lord. This is great time to trust in God and his promises of peace and solace, even in difficult times. Keep praying! :thumbsup:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

:crossrc:

Praying!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Amen.

I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to make myself clear. Pray please for my daughters marraige. I am her mother requesting the prayer. I drove down to help after her has and just got home( gone on business for the last 3 weeks. Communication is poor between my daughter and her husband for many reasons but mainly because of his job that has him traveling almost all the time. She is home with two very active boys and no help. I drove down to help and before coming over she asked me not to come due to he stress between she and her husband… It is horrible being there when they argue as they do so in front of others. I hope this helps you understand and will please pray for them.

Mlz

Amen.

Amen.

Loving God, please help M’s daughter to find peace, wisdom and strength as she faces current flooding problems, as well as the more enduring marital difficulties and conflict in having her husband absent for long periods due to work. Please bless her also with all the necessary graces and enlightenment also to cope wisely and lovingly with the needs of her confused and unhappy little boy. Help her to know how to bring out the best in him, for his sake, her sake, and for the peace of her marriage.

Lord please give her sufficient the peace and kindness to accept that her mother needs to help her through the current flood crisis.

Lord please lovingly answer M’s prayers for her family.

Mother Mary we ask your loving intercession for M and her family’s spiritual, and temporal well-being.

Almighty, ever-loving God,
You give strength to the weary
and new courage to those who have lost heart.
Hear the prayers of all who call on You in any trouble
that they may have the joy of receiving Your help in their need.
Amen.

Amen.

Praying that the tensions may be replaced with peace and that the Lord may strengthen this family and improve the communication between your daughter and her husband.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.