Day 3 - in Preparation - "...seeking to know Jesus better..."

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Today is my final day before renewing my Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary, which is also a perfect renewal of my Baptismal Promises . When I was baptized, I do not know if it was “First Friday” as it will be tomorrow, but It is significant to celebrate the renewal of my Baptism for many reasons.

Certainly as a baby I could not make the promises myself, but my God-parents answered for me on that day. How sweet of the Lord to give me two very special Godparents: whose names were Mary and John! :slight_smile: This couple had been introduced to one another by my mother and they were life long friends of our whole family.

So my renewal tomorrow will be another source of joy for me as I remember my dear parents and God-parents. But most of all I thank God for giving me His Life - making me a member of the Body of Christ, infusing into my soul Supernatural Faith, Hope and Divine Charity, with the Gifts of the Holy Spirit!

Day 2 - Yesterday, was a blessed day, seeking to know our Mother Mary better, and I pondered her deep humility and supernatural faith most of all.

Day 3 - Today - again following the outline of the longer 33 Day Preparation, God willing I shall : “seek to know Jesus better… pray the Litany of the Holy Spirit and the Ave Maris Stella, the Litany of the Holy Name of Jesus…” I hope to ponder especially Jesus’ words: “Learn of Me, for I am Meek and Humble of Heart.” (Mt. 11:29)

Thanks to all who have been praying for me and with me and I hope some may also be renewing their Tofal Consecration to Jesus through Mary with me tomorrow, Feb. 7.

2 Likes

Dear Stephie and patricius,

Thanks for your “faithful hearts” and your love for Jesus and our Mother Mary. I’m about to post on this beautiful day of Renewing my Baptismal promises / and Total Concecration to Jesus through Mary. May many of our brothers and sisters, be renewing both in the short form at least: “I am all Yours” - “Totus Tuus”!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.