DD's 1st reconciliation!

:slight_smile: My daughter Holly is having her first reconciliation this Saturday. please remember her in your prayers!!!

Praying for your daughter on this memorable occasion in her life.

*Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.*

Praying for your daughter…

Praying for your DD as she makes her 1st Holy Confession

This is a very important milestone in your daughter’s faith journey, Petitfleur. I hope that you’ll encourage her to frequent the Sacrament of Reconciliation as she grows. :slight_smile:

J+M+J

Lord God, You have given the successors of the Twelve Apostles the power to bind and loose, and this power is especially present in the Sacrament of Reconciliation. It is comforting to know that You are with us, in the person of the priest, Your minister, to hear us as we unburden our sins and receive the consolation of Your forgiveness. Hear our prayers today, loving Father, as we offer the intentions of Petitfleur for her daughter, and ask that she will encourage her daughter to go frequently to the sacrament to be restored to Your friendship when her relationship with You has been broken by sin. Help this young girl to grow in a holy, personal relationship with You and be a witness to Your Good News. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Thank you everyone:D
DNP- yes we TRY to go as a family once a month. This is truly exciting for me.:extrahappy: :dancing: :extrahappy: :dancing:

Praying for her!

Your daughter is blessed to have a family such as yours. I ask Jesus to bless her greatly in her first and all subsequent confessions…and you all. :slight_smile:

I will be praying for your daughter as she goes through her first confession, and that she will learn to fully appreciate and understand the sacrament as she grows older.

God Bless!
Ericka

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.