Dead Zone and profanity

My Christian brothers and sisters, the TV series Dead Zone has all new profanity this season. People sometimes ask themselves, what is going on in this country? There is such a thing as right and wrong, and no one tells you in advance when a TV show is going to add some dirty words. I’m telling you.

Watch out for people who say, “What’s the dig deal? What’s the problem?” Because they are telling you right and wrong don’t matter anymore. It matters. If you are teaching your kids certain words are bad, I’m telling you, it matters.

God bless,
Ed

The stations do warn viewers of bad language (and sex and violence) even on cable shows. In the TV guide and at the beginning of a show there is a code that appears. The “L” is for foul language.

You’re right. However, some Catholics have become less sensitive to dirty words and a culture where bad is OK.

God bless,
Ed

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.