Deadly violence in Egypt

Please join with me with prayer for the Coptic Christian community in Egypt.
They make up approximately 10% of the population of Egypt.
I was there exactly one year ago. Our group was welcomed everywhere we went.

Today you cannot wear a cross in public, and 24 Christians were killed by the military police on October 10.

It is no longer safe to be a Christian in Egypt, and the friends I made there are now in mortal danger.

Mary, Help of Christians, pray for them!
O Lord Jesus, Save them!
O St. Francis of Assisi, pray for them! Pray for Peace.

AMen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

I’ve been praying for the Coptic Christian community in Egypt. Lord, please move the United States to take an active role in protecting the Coptic Christian community in Egypt. Please protect the Christians there and do not let them be driven out of their land. Grant them courage, perseverance and peace. Thank you, Lord for hearing my prayer.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

I have been following the events in Egypt closely. Especially the plight of the Christian minority. I will most certainly remember these persecuted Christians in my prayers and hope that once the new government is formed it will be more tolerant of the Christian minority.

Praying.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.