Deaf in my right ear.. please pray for me

Dear CAF… First, I want to thank all of you again, for your wonderful prayers concerning our car problem, last week. That problem has been resolved. And I’m grateful for your prayers.

But it just feels like I’m being “attacked” lately. :frowning: No sooner is ONE serious problem resolved, and another pops up. Early this week… (Monday)… my right ear went deaf. I can’t hear anything. It feels like there is no ear on the right side of my head. I’m hoping that it is just a wax problem, that can be easily fixed.

I’m afraid, (again) though… because I have no health insurance. I’m putting the cost of this treatment on our credit card. I have prayed to St. Francis De Sales (Patron of the Deaf) and St. Gianna Molla (Doctors) for their intercession.

And now, I humbly ask you… again… for your prayers, dear brothers and sisters at CAF. Thank you, from my whole heart. God bless.

MarieVeronica
:thankyou:

Our Father Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Praying hard.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dear MarieVeronica,

I’l definitely pray for you. I lost hearing in my right ear after a childhood bout with meningitis. I hope your situation isn’t permanent and that you soon regain hearing. If you don’t, know that there is life after hearing loss and that I don’t think I would trade in my hearing loss if I could (it makes it so much easier to sleep!)

I would probably caution you against using credit cards to pay for medical services, because after the treatment is complete you’ll have another emergency on hand: lots of debt and high interest rates! If you must take on debt, consider owing the doctor’s office instead of a CC; they will often work with you to create a payment plan but won’t charge outrageous interest. Just a thought.

God bless.

Thank you so much everyone, for your prayers. Through the intercession of St. Francis De Sales and St. Gianna Molla… I received wonderful care from a wonderful doctor. He is a true servant of the Lord. He realized our financial situation, and with tact and compassion… he told me that I didn’t owe him a dime.

The problem was something that I have had one other time in my life. Wax had become adhered to the ear drum itself. The last time this happened, it adhered behind the ear drum. This time, it was on the front side… so easier to remove, but still painful.

But I can hear again! And I’m praising God for His Mercy and for the goodness of His servant Dr. “S”.

“Nodito” Thank you, especially… for your prayers and compassion. I will also keep you in my prayers. It’s funny that you said, “you sleep better”. I had to chuckle, just a bit. Because I DID sleep pretty well this week. :rolleyes: But I’m glad to get my hearing back. I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to hear my sweet mother, if she needed my help during the night.

So… THANK YOU, LORD! Thank you, St. Francis De Sales! Thank you, St. Gianna Molla! And thank you, dear CAF members! PRAYER WORKS! :yup:

God bless.
MV :slight_smile:

Praised be Jesus Christ!

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please, in Your Mercy, help this person’s ear troubles to be resolved. Descend Your Holy Spirit, Lord, so that they may know how to heal their medical issues, if they can control them, or otherwise, if You so will it, allow them to find a way to seek medical attention without financial burden. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Glory be
to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now,
and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Praying for you! May God bless you and restore your hearing and peace of mind.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.