Dear brothers and Sisters ! Please pray for peace in Georgia and Assetia!

Dear brothers and Sisters !
Please pray for the stopping of horrific bloodshed in the Georgia and Assetia region !
Let God’s grace , enlightenment and wisdom will change the dreadful situation in that land.
Please , my call is for the Christians
of all denominations and confessions !
:gopray2:

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

I will keep your intentions in my prayers.

I will include your intentions when I pray the Rosary tonight.

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Father in the name of Your beloved Son and in love of these your people, please hear our prayers for the people of Georgia and Assetia.

Remembering them in prayer.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

prayers spromised

Prayers going up…

Absolutely!

Our Lady, Queen of Peace, pray for us :crossrc:

May they be protected in the love of Our Lady of Peace, and let them stop the bloodshed.

Ave Maria
Gratia plena, dominus tecum.
Benedicta tu in mulieribus
Et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria, mater dei
Ora pro nobis peccatoribus
Nunc et in hora mortis nostrae
Amen.

Dear Lord in Heaven, take pity upon the poor souls in Georgia and move to restore peace in their land. The blood of many souls cries out to You for peace and justice from the earth, where it has been spilled. We know that all is ordered for the greater good, but we beseech You to restore peace, so that mutual understanding between the opposing forces may be reached. Graciously soften hardened hearts that have brought this bloodletting about, and hear the fervent prayers of the faithful for a restoration of the peace which Your Son left us. Grant merciful care to those injured, and reunite them with their families so that many sorrows may be alleviated. May this tragedy lead to a deepening of faith for all involved. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.