Dear God,

I miss my friend.

:_(

I will say a prayer to St. Anthony on your behalf.

Thank you,
Eugen von Böhm-Bawerk

Praying that God will comfort you during this time of lonliness.

:crossrc:

:hug1:

Remember oh most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto thee oh Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Oh Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth You had close and devoted friends, such as John, Lazarus, Martha, and Mary. You showed in this way that friendship is one of life’s greatest blessings. Thank You for the friends that You have given us to love us in spite of our failures and weaknesses, and to enrich our lives after Your example. Let us ever behave toward them as You behaved toward Your friends. Bind us close together in You and enable us to help one another on our earthly journey. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying that the Lord sends you His Holy Spirit to comfort and heal your lonely heart. May you find comfort, joy, peace, and strength in visiting Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament at an adoration chapel, and find joy in getting together with family or with other people you may know. Amen.

Praying for the both of you …

Loving God please help Billy to find, and be found by, new beneficial and lasting friendships. Let Your Angels bring Billy comfort.

I am so sorry. May God watch over you and your friend.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.