Death in Family

My unmarried nephew, Ben, was killed in an auto accident on his way to work this morning. Please pray for him and his family.

I am so horribly sorry about this. Ben and his family are in my prayers.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace, amen.
May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Amen!

And, Lord, please bring peace to this family, and help them to overcome their frief. In Jesus name we pray.

My next mass for the repose of Ben’s soul and all affected by his loss :crossrc:

Praying. :frowning:

:crossrc:

:gopray2: I’m so sorry. I’m praying for Ben.

:crossrc:

Praying…

:knight1: :highprayer: :signofcross: :knight1:

Praying for Ben’s repose and for his family…

Praying for Ben and his family. :gopray:

My wishes of faith and love to his family in this their hour of need

Praying for Ben that his soul will rest in Peace and that Perpetual Light may shine upon him. May The Lord comfort the familiy and friends…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_5.gifJMJ

My deepest sympathy for your loss. Praying…

:gopray:

:heart:Blyss

my family and I are praying the rosary tonight for you all…May God take you all into the warmth of his robes and hold you closely to his divine heart.

:crossrc::crossrc::crossrc:

Prayers for Ben and his family at this most difficult time. May peace and comfort be found in the love of family and friends and deep faith in God.

Thank you all for your prayers. I have passed them on to the rest of the family. _ Joe

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.