Death of a Forum Member

Since I know he considered himself to be a Traditional Catholic I thought it would be most appropriate to post this here.

I just learned of the death of forum member, known here as JNB.

Here is his obituary.

JNB was young and he was recently engaged. I hope you will all join me in praying for his soul. I am hoping to be able to attend his Requiem Mass tomorrow morning.

May his soul rest in everlasting peace. May the Light of Christ shine upon him.

Our family will pray for his eternal soul tonight on our rosary.

Requiescat in pace.

De profundis clamavi ad te, Domine: Domine, exaudi vocem meam : Fiant aures tuae intendentes: in vocem deprecationis meae. Si iniquitates observaveris, Domine: Domine, quis sustinebit? Quia apud te propitiatio est: et propter legem tuam sustinui te, Domine. Sustinuit anima mea in verbo ejus: speravit anima mea in Domino. A custodia matutina usque ad noctem: speret Israel in Domino. Quia apud Dominum misericordia: et copiosa apud eum redemptio. Et ipse redimet Israel: ex omnibus iniquitatibus ejus.
Requiem aeternam dona eis, Dómine: et lux perpetua luceat eis.

Thank you for telling us James

May his soul and all the souls of the departed rest in peace. Amen

I didn’t realize JNB was a forum member here of I would have said so when I posted the urgent prayer request thread:

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=131324

Wow. I didn’t make the connection when I read that thread before. I just found out about JNB today.

James

May JNB rest in peace and his family and fiance receive strength from our Lord in their time of sorrow.

Prayers for the repose of his soul and for his loved ones :gopray2:

Eternal rest grant him, O Lord; and let the perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace, amen.

How sad for the family and his fiance. And the CAF forum family as well.
I will keep him in my prayers.

My prayers for his family and for the repose of his soul. May God grant them peace.

Pie Jesu Domine, dona eis requiem.

I am praying for the repose of JNB’s soul. I also will pray for his family and for his fiancee that she will turn toward God and find strength. So sad to die young, she must be in shock.

Eternal rest grant him, O Lord; and let the perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace, amen.

I am praying for him and his soul. I pray for his family, fiance, and loved ones that God’s Grace moves through them and helps them through the grieving process.

My deepest sympathies to all who loved him. May he rest eternally in the arms of our Lord.

He is in my prayers.

I will keep JNB and his fiancee & family in my prayers. May God bless them & send the Holy Spirit to comfort them in this time of sorrow.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.