Death of an Infant - Prayers Needed

Please pray for my co-worker Cory and his wife Katlyn. Their baby daughter Amelia died suddenly just before birth yesterday. Details are few at this time but the family is no doubt suffering terribly with this tragedy. Please pray for their comfort and peace.

:heaven: Baby Amelia

Thank you and God Bless.

For Cory and his wife Katlyn, and for their families; may they receive the comfort of the Holy Spirit during this most difficult time.

Heavenly Father, help Cory and Katlyn stand together in your love as they grieve over the loss of Baby Amelia.

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Dear Lord, I offer up this intention to you and ask you to console this family in their time of distress. May they know your merciful love for them and especially for their child and get through this mournful time with courage, strength, peace and support from loved ones. And I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Praying for this family…

Our God please comfort Cory and Katlyn and their familis. I am profoundly sorry for their loss of their daughter Amelia and will pray for this family in my prayers and Masses.
Our God, please surround them with Your light and love.

LORD Jesus
Have mercy on ur Daughter

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please bless baby Amelia. Accept her into Your Heavenly Kingdom. Only You know what Your will is for such innocent children who die around the hour of their first breath. Have mercy, Lord Jesus, Father God, and Holy Ghost - One, Triune God, and console this family in their time of mourning. Amen.

Eternal rest, grant unto her, O Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and the souls of all the faithfully departed, through the power of God rest in peace.

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Praying very hard for this family!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.