Debate feedback and help--if interested--

Just to give you a little background myself–(i do not say this to brag or toot my own horn) I have a B.A. degree in Systematic Theology from Seton Hall university.PLus 30 credits towards my Master’s degree in Theology from the same University. I have thought about debating for a long period of time–I have finally agreed to do so…the topic is sedevacantism(it will be a formal debate-videotaped and all)–i will be taking the position that the post conciliar Popes were validly elected and remained true Popes til their deaths…What I would like is if anyone of you would like to “help” me out with this --I have researched the issue extensively and believe that I have very very convincing arguments… I would like to speak with some of you about (if ur interested) about some of your against against the sedevacantist position --and run my arguments by any of you-----if you e-mail me perhaps w ecould speak on the phone or through e-mail about this–the debate date has not yet been set…cont…

but it will be sometime in the near future—so please e-mail me --please do not put any comments about sedevacantism in a reply post----they will delete it–the topic of this is not sedevacantism but the debate–I REPEAT NO COMMMENTS ABOUT SEDEVACANTISM!!!E-MAIL ME —THANK YOU–p.s ur comments about the debate are welcomed–but again no comments about the topic

[quote=marineboy]but it will be sometime in the near future—so please e-mail me --please do not put any comments about sedevacantism in a reply post----they will delete it–the topic of this is not sedevacantism but the debate–I REPEAT NO COMMMENTS ABOUT SEDEVACANTISM!!!E-MAIL ME —THANK YOU–p.s ur comments about the debate are welcomed–but again no comments about the topic
[/quote]

Hi, friend. I won’t comment on sedevacantism, here but – too late! – dozens already have.

Hit up sedevacantism in the search rectangle up above, under the word “Search.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.