Debbie Reynolds dies at 84, news outlet reports

local10.com/news/debbie-reynolds-dies-at-84-news-outlet-reports

Just a day after her daughter…

Eternal rest grant unto both Debbie and her daughter Carrie​:pray::pray::pray::pray::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

Doesn’t surprise me at all. Having your own child predecease you would be too much for any mother. At least they’re together now :bighanky:

This is so sad!

May both her and her daughter rest in peace

Her son has been quoted as saying “she wanted to be with Carrie”.

So much heartbreak for this family. May God sustain them and give them strength.

Memory Eternal

It was tough on her. Praying for both of their souls. :bighanky:

Probably died of a broken heart.

RIP Carrie and Debbie.

We’ve lost a lot of celebrities this year, and now Debbie Reynolds as well. My prayers for the souls of both Debbie and Carrie, and for Debbie’s son, Todd Fisher, who must be in shock.

Wow.

Prayers for both.

Keeping Debbie and Carrie in our prayers, as well as their grieving children. I just cannot imagine the sorrow they are all experiencing.

I think that I’m happy for them! I pray for them! This is not an earthly coincidence! Remember that the least in Heaven is far greater than the greatest here on earth!

Praying for the repose of her soul & for her family.

Debbie Reynold’s was one of my favorite actresses growing up. I knew Carrie’s death would be hard on her, but I was not expecting her death too. Praying for the repose of their souls and prayers for surviving family members.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.