Debilitating Depression, Severe Spiritual Problems, and Apostasy - I Need Prayers

Hello everyone. For the past week, I have been feeling up and down. Now I am very very depressed. I am in a state of mortal sin. I probably have excommunicated myself. In fact, I know I have done so. I was angry with God, very angry with Him. What I did was I turned my back on Him and went heavily for a different pseudo-Christian religion. This religion promotes all which is immoral, even gravely immoral. I do not wish to go into details for reasons of my own privacy but I just need prayers badly. I intend to do some more soul searching and possibly come back to the Church which I called Home before this act of apostasy of mine.

Also, this holiday has been extremely rough on me with the weather and such. I have both Bronchitis and Sinusitis which I am taking a new antibiotic for. This antibiotic can cause severe digestive problems. Please pray that I do not develop these problems. The problems can be chronic.

Thank you all so much.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of ou death. Amen.

May God heal and guide you to be faithful to all that is true and good.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for you, Holly! Things may look gloomy but it most certainly can get better. Do you pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet at all? Or read the materials about the Divine Mercy? That can be very comforting.

Check with your healthcare provider as to whether you should take an over the counter probiotic supplement with your antibiotic. They are usually helpful. Probios are also found in yogurt. The good bacteria replenishes what our systems need because antibiotics kill the good digestive bacteria along with the bad and that’s what causes the GI upsets. I found them helpful on numerous occasions and try to ensure I’m getting some in my everyday diet.

Praying, praying, praying! :crossrc: :console:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, JESUS.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and will be forever. Amen.

Hey everyone. I said some prayers of repentance earlier and I am feeling better now. I am going to make it to Confession soon.

Yes confession is good. May pray the rosary as well theres a good online rosary at
comepraytherosary.org and you can write your prayer intentions in the box on the bottom. Its really good.
I pray that the Lord guides you to what is right and leads you to the ultimate truth.
In The Name of the Father , The Son and The Holy Spirit

Amen

:gopray2:

Thank you Christine. I prayed most of the 5 decade Rosary last night before finally becoming so groggy I couldn’t stay awake any longer. I actually found myself beginning to dream as I was ending it. ;):o But anyway, I was almost to the 5th decade or a little of the way through the 4th I think. I know that the Blessed Mother and God the Father heard my prayers.

As for everything else, everything has fixed itself except for this cold which is normal of course I think. I did have a very stressful day yesterday and I was exhausted by the time I fell asleep so I slept a good 8 hours. I know that is healthy for me. I just took my antibiotic again this morning after having just woke up and now I am continuing to wake up. Takes a while. ;):o:p

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Ojcze Nasz, któryś jest w niebiesiech,
święć się imię twoje;
przyjdż królestwo twoje,
bądż wola twoja,
jako w niebie tak i na ziemi.
Chleba naszego powszedniego daj nam dzisiaj,
i odpuść nam nasze winy,
jako i my odpuszczamy naszym winowajcom.
I nie wódż nas w pokuszenie,
ale nas zbaw ode złego
Amen.

Blessed be God! :extrahappy: So happy for you! :hug3: Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His mercy endures forever! :amen:

I suffer from depression as well, it is a formidable foe. :frowning:
May the Lord bless you and keep you, may His gentle hand guide you back Home, and may the dark veil of depression be lifted from your mind and heart. Amen.

It’s never too late to turn back to God. Praying for you Holly …

Dear Lord,

Remember when I was about 14 and I got angry at you, cursed you, and abandoned you? Remember when I joined Wiccanism and practiced magic? But most importantly, remember how you never left me and kept trying to get me to come back and continued to love me? You are our Shepard; when one lamb gets lost, you look endlessly until it is safe again. Please allow these words to be words of wisdom and insight for others to know what to do if they feel like they abandoned you for you are all merciful to those who ask for mercy.

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.