‘Deleted’ families: The details about what went wrong with Trump’s family-separation activities

I doubt that… I just dont understand and don’t know how to find out…

Possibly due to copyright violations … ?

Do you have any idea how to find out?

@camoderator may be able to answer…

I sent an email there… in fact I sent two but got no response… maybe i’ll get one eventually…

I suppose I could repost it…

This topic was automatically closed after 10 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Update: This topic was reopened for another day although I don’t understand what happened.

If you quoted the entire story in your several original posts, that might be a copyright problem. It could be nothing more than that.

It could be that, but I don’t think so. It seems as if that would have been explained to me. Anyway, I did get a message from a moderator; but I am confused - and I’ll leave it at that.

https://www.catholic.com/magazine/online-edition/a-nation-has-a-right-to-control-its-borders

There is a failure to acknowledge that underage criminals are entering the United States … call then what you will … MS-13 … whatever … but they have to be acknowledged and stopped.

A failure by whom?

Thank you for speaking up.

You’re very welcome. Who is failing to acknowledge that criminals go back and forth across our southern border?

This topic was automatically closed after 23 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.