Dem Official Wishes Death On Ted Cruz Aide's Children

Think he’ll be fired? Stayy classy, dude.

breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/09/20/dem-official-wishes-death-on-ted-cruz-aides-children

*Allan Brauer is a communications chair for the Democratic Party of Sacramento who used his Twitter account Friday to wish that the children of Senator Ted Cruz aide Amanda Carpenter, “die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.”

He later apologized.

Mr. Brauer is listed on the Sacramento Democrat Party’s website as a “longtime activist in the LGBT equality movement, starting as co-chair of the University of Chicago’s Lesbian/Gay Student Organization in the 1970s.” This means that on top of the fact that Brauer is a Democrat and Ms. Carpenter is an aide to the media latest bogeyman Ted Cruz, that the media will do everything in its power to play down and/or ignore his reprehensible behavior. *

How could he write something like that, what is going on in Allan Brauer’s mind? I read some of Allan Brauer’s past tweets and they are disgusting.

As a member of a victim class, he can say what he wants without ever being held accountable.

I’d swear he was a vulgar teenager, if I didn’t know better. He’s a vulgar adult, apparently.

The Party of Tolerance. Indeed. :shrug:

He won’t be fired because that would be intolerant and democrats are the party of tolerance. Obviously.

Besides, I believe that they probably agree with him.

Peace

Tim

:thumbsup:

Boo hoo he called him names. Inappropriate for sure but it is far less damaging than Ted Cruz and his policies are having on the nation.

No.
Just a typical vulgar leftist.

Nice. :frowning:

Uh huh…:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Uh huh? So you think calling someone names is more harmful than harmful policies that negatively affect people’s lives? Got it. :thumbsup:

You mean like Obama care? Could not agree more

To defend this is to demonstrate hypocrisy.

There. Fixed it.

What policies are those?

My point has just been made. Thank you BigBlueCane for demonstrating liberal “tolerance”.

Peace

Tim

Perhaps this individual simply believes he is representing the interests of his constituency.

Do we expect the part that supports abortion to really feel different about children?

It helps to read the article before commenting. The aide in question is Amanda Carpenter, a woman, not a man.

Rush Limbaugh calls Sandra Fluke a name; liberals demand apologies, ask for him to be removed, and urge advertisers to boycott the show.

A chairman with the democratic party wishes death to a woman’s children, and it is no big deal.

At least be consistent in your outrage.

And if we are going to call for civil discourse, as liberals often do, and the White House, lets practice what we preach. Man believe the policies you endorse are just as harmful and dangerous, but that doesn’t excuse people calling you names or wishing death on you and your children. No Christian should tolerate this sort of crass immaturity, if the person wants to be seen as credible.

Ace of Spades: Report from KCRA: Allan Brauer Resigns From Post of, Ahem, Communications Chair of Sacramento Area Democratic Party

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.