Democratic leader's call for In-N-Out Burger boycott meets its own resistance

I find this disturbing because it was the head of the CA Dem party calling for the boycott, not some random SJW.

Note that the business gave even more funding to support Dem candidates than GOP.

This is how we ended up fighting a Civil​ War. Both sides were convinced that the other was irredeemable and nobody could engage in dialogue.

In response to the surge in donations, the foundation has been able to give more to the nearly 20,000 Border Patrol agents in the country, including in cases of on- and off-duty deaths, injuries, illnesses, family medical emergencies, special circumstances, and scholarships.

Here are the 9 dumbest things the resistance has funded

Watch Full Screen to Skip Ads

“Any time that we can assist, we try to as much as we can,” she said.

The nearly decade-old group also helps families who are victims of house fires, hurricanes, floods, and other natural disasters. To date, it’s given $781,807 in financial assistance, which excludes the more than $300,000 it’s given out in college assistance to agents’ children.

I’m not sure why the political leanings of companies matter that much.

A call from the head of the California Democratic Party to boycott In-N-Out Burger over its $25,000 donation to the GOP, appears to have backfired rather spectacularly according to the Los Angeles Times . Take Anthony Grigore, a true-blue Democrat. But as he waited Thursday at an In-N-Out Burger in El Segundo for his meal, Grigore made it clear party loyalty would only go so far .

Just hours earlier, the head of the California Democratic Party called for a boycott of the famed burger chain after a public filing revealed that the company had recently donated $25,000 to the state’s Republican Party.

" Eating at In-N-Out is such a standard thing to do across California ," Grigore told the LA Times dismissing the boycott idea as a bit silly.

|500x375

On Wednesday, Journalist Gabe Schneider tweeted a filing from the burger joint showing the $25,000 donation (while failing to note the $80,000 In-N-Out has donated to a liberal PAC over two years).

Dang. I was hoping for a temporary boycott. Their lines have been too long for me the last few years.

I now live in Kansas where there is no In-N-Out. This is a mean post. Now I’m hungry for one. darn.

https://shop.in-n-out.com

You can purchase items on line.

I don’t think hamburgers mail well

I am not too much in to the banning stuff…Or I must buy because. Or be seen buying because…… Unless I do not agree with how it was manufactured. I wear new balance tenny runners because I like how they treat my feet. I have even eaten at Chic-fil-A a few times. Not bad. I do not to make a statement on what I wear/buy/eat. I like what I like…

Socks!!!
Or you could buy a gift card and donate it to a catholic youth group in Cali.

Well that’s good. You going to watch the NFL this year?

No more or less then I have in the last 10 years or so.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.