depressed

Please include me in ur prayers i have been depressed lately. ur prayers are of great help and strength for me thank u

Dear Father in Heaven please lift the depression from TrueFaithSeeker, in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ. Our Father… Hail Mary…Glory Be… + Amen.

Dear Lord, I lift up TrueFaithSeeker to you… Amen.

Praying for you!

Depression robs us of joy. Many suffer from it in silence, avoiding revealing the truth about their suffering. I too suffer from major depression. It seems to run in the family, thuse genetically passed down. There is nothing wrong with medication. But once you get on medication, it is very difficult to get off of it with positive results. I thank God for medication because without it those closest to me would be unbearable. Anxieties often seem to accompany depression. Therapy is a good for the soul if you choose the right person. Science to accompany my prayers for you. Pray for me too.

I pray that God guides you with his love and mercy!

and of course this one!

**O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and we feel our weakness and helplessness,
give us the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry us,
for, living close to You,
we shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things.
AMEN

*By Saint Ignatius of Loyola ***

[quote="poorsinner7, post:5, topic:283091"]
Depression robs us of joy. Many suffer from it in silence, avoiding revealing the truth about their suffering. I too suffer from major depression. It seems to run in the family, thuse genetically passed down. There is nothing wrong with medication. But once you get on medication, it is very difficult to get off of it with positive results. I thank God for medication because without it those closest to me would be unbearable. Anxieties often seem to accompany depression. Therapy is a good for the soul if you choose the right person. Science to accompany my prayers for you. Pray for me too.

[/quote]

Prayers going up right now!

Lord, please fill TrueFaithSeeker with ardent love and grant him sure hope and deep faith. May he unite his suffering to yours on the cross and offer it up. Help him to rejoice in you always, to give you thanks in all circumstances and to pray ceaselessly to you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

I will remember you in my prayers today.

Dear Lord will You please give our sad friend the joy of being able to bring joy and help to others every day in little ways, and when needed greater ways.

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.