Depression and anxiety has gotten worse. Need Prayers

My depression and anxiety has gotten so bad now that it is hard for me to take showers as well as eat. I shake all of the time and cant get any relief from it unless I stay up all night and day and sleep the next day through. Please pray for me so that I can get through this time. Please pray that the psychiatrists office will call me soon and get something worked out as to when I can get in to see them. Please help me in prayer. I am sorry for only coming here when I need prayers but I am to the point now where my mom has to come two days a week to stay with me to make sure I am eating and help me out around the house. I get so full of anxiety that the food that I do eat, goes right through me and wont stay in do to the diahrrea that comes. Please pray for my husband so that God will give him the strength and the patience he needs to help me get through this as well as my mom and family for their support. Thank you for your prayers in advance. God Bless you all. St. Dymphna, Please hear my prayers and ask Jesus to heal me as well as all others suffering from this dreaded mental torture and illness.

I turn to you, dear virgin and martyr, confident of your power with God and of your willingness to take my cause into your hands. I praise and bless the Lord for giving you to us as patron of the nervous and emotionally disturbed. I firmly hope that through your kind intercession He will restore my lost serenity and peace of mind. May He speak to my heart and reassure me: "My peace I give you. Let not your heart be troubled nor let it be afraid."
Pray for me, dear St. Dymphna, that my nervous and emotional turmoil may cease, and that I may again know serenity and personal peace.
Amen.

Glorious St. Dymphna, you are the patron of the nervous and emotionally disturbed. I am certain, however, that your charity embraces everyone. I am certain that you lend a listening ear to any prayer offered for any special need.
You will, I am sure, take my problem to heart and pray for me that it may be happily settled. (Here mention your special problem or difficulty.) You will plead for me and obtain the help I need. Already I offer you my sincere and grateful thanks, so great is my confidence that God will hear and answer your prayers.
Amen. *St. Dymphna, Virgin and Martyr, pray for us.
St. Dymphna, patron of nervous and emotional illnesses, pray for us.
St. Dymphna, crowned for the glory in heaven, pray for us.
St. Dymphna, faithful to your covenant with Christ, pray for us.
St. Dymphna, precious in the eyes of the Lord, pray for us.
St. Dymphna, our helper in every need, pray for us.
St. Dymphna, our friend at heave’s court, pray for us.

Georgia, how lovely to hear from you again. I’ve wondered about you. You will be in all my prayers and daily Masses, little sister.

Jesus be with you. Jesus, please give our sister healing and peace.
Please hear and grant her prayers and our prayers for her.

With love, Trishie

I will pray for you. I send you my love.

Heavenly Father, please be with your daughter in this incredibly diffficult struggle that she is going through. Thank you for her faith and trust in you. Calm the storm in her and gently enfold her in your love. Grant her peace and grace overflowing. Help her in her suffering, may it be united to your own.

Amen
Sending you much love & prayers

St. Dymphna, Virgin and Martyr, pray for us.
St. Dymphna, patron of nervous and emotional illnesses, pray for us.
St. Dymphna, crowned for the glory in heaven, pray for us.
St. Dymphna, faithful to your covenant with Christ, pray for us.
St. Dymphna, precious in the eyes of the Lord, pray for us.
St. Dymphna, our helper in every need, pray for us.
St. Dymphna, our friend at heave’s court, pray for us.

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers through the intercession of ***
St Dymphna, for your strength, healing, hope, and peace.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

%between%

Father, we come to you and ask for a complete healing of your servant Gigglin4God. Please hear our prayers and heal the depression and anxiety she is experiencing. Give her the strength to overcome all the evil of this world. Hold her up in the face of her enemies. Guide her so that she may grow in your Love. We ask all of this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord!
AMEN

Praying for you …

:angel1:

AMEN:byzsoc:

Just letting you all know that you all prayed a miracle today. While I was on the phone with the psychiatrist office, they said that I would have to wait till the 29th of this month to get in to see her. While I was telling the lady what all was going on with me, she said hang on that she thought a lady that was also a scheduler might have had a cancellation… Come to find out there was one. So instead of having to wait till the end of the month I am going to get to go see the doctor on this coming Friday. Thank you for your prayers, you all prayed a miracle to happen. Now I just have to get my mind on other things and not just focus on waiting till Friday to get here. I miss my mom so much and I just need to find a way to deal with my time so that I can see her on Friday since she is taking me as well as my dad may even drive in to be there as a support system. Anyways. Thank you again for your prayers and please keep them coming. God Bless you all.

That’s wonderful, Love. I’m so glad. Thank You,our God for Your care of our Georgia. Please continue to help her and heal her.

Father, in Jesus’ name, please restore Georgia to wholeness.

Ive prayed for you.

I think we arent supposed to give advice in the prayer intentions forum so I hope this isnt against the rules but may I suggest you to go to confession if you havent already lately. Also since you have time before your appointment perhaps you can spend time at Eucharistic adoration, and also offer up your sufferings for example for those who are in purgatory, for conversion of sinners, or for those killed by abortion if you arent doing so already. Offering things up doesnt get rid of the suffering but it certainly makes it easier to bear knowing God is using it.

God, thank you for showing Your loving care and concern. Please continue to help her with her fears as she waits. Hold her in Your arms and keep her safe.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
Now, and at the hour of our death,
Amen.

You have my prayers.

Dear Georgia,

It’s good to hear your hopeful news.

Continued prayers …

:gopray:

Dear Georgia, I Am Praying For You That You Will Find The Help That You Need.god Bless You And Watch Over You
Grandma Glor

Healing Father, please help Georgia through this difficult time and guide her doctor to provide exactly what is needed for her healing. Please open the hearts of her husband and parents, family and friends to offer Georgia the support she needs to complete this healing. We ask this through our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN

Praying as intently as I can for you.

Hi new to forum my mom recently passed away and my faith is strong But I need some prayers so I can help enter heaven
I god bless you all for the prayers in advance
GiGi

Praying for both Georgia and for god bless alba …

:gopray:

I will also keep you in my prayers and will pray that the Lord shield you from anxieties and bring you peace.

This is most likely an utterly worthless suggestion, but I have a family member who has anxiety issues, and she has been repeatedly advised by people to try to remove all wheat products from her diet to check for a possible wheat allergy of some kind. (I’m told that they don’t always show up in allergy screenings for some reason, and that the reactions sometimes mimic anxiety.) Well, this particular relative didn’t seem to see any immediate change in her anxiety level, but it still might be an option for you to ask your doctor about. At any rate, I’m sorry I didn’t have more meaningful advice. God bless.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.