depression

Please pray for michael gallagher who has been severely depressed since last christmas. Please will you pray that his depression is lifted.

Lord Jesus, You are the Way, the Truth, and the Life. In You we have all hope, taking our joy in the Resurrection. We lift Michael up to You, begging Your gracious intercession before the Father. In Your Divine Mercy, drive the influence of the evil one far away from Michael, restoring his faith, hope and trust in You. Reveal Your goodness to him, through those around him and those who minister to him spiritually and medically. May their faces reflect Your love, building up Michael’s spirit and renewing him with Your eternal promise. We ask this in Your Heavenly, Holy and Eternal Name. One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Will remember Michael in my prayers tonight.

Dorothy:

I will ask for St. Dymphna’s intercession for Michael’s depression. I ask her to release him from this terrible state and to heal him. Lord have mercy on us, I pray. Amen.

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Praying to St Dymphna and Our Lady for intercession…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and in the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying to St. Dymphna for his depression to be overcome!

Dear FATHER You know the heart of each one us, may u send your HOLY SPIRIT to comfort Michael his time of depression.

Through CHRIST our Lord…Amen

Glory be to The FATHER and to the SON and to the HOLY SPIRIT. as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end…Amen

May the Love of heaven shine on his soul and release him of this pain.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen
:grouphug: :heart:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.