Der Spiegel heavily criticises Francis’s papacy in 19-page report

A related article from a few days ago:

This won’t be going away anytime soon. More and more people in Argentina are beginning to speak out about Pope Francis’s tenure as Archbishop of Buenos Aires, as can be seen in this 2017 documentary: https://youtu.be/ngFG25SYQCs?t=1m30s

A follow up on the original article:

I thought this would be a hotter topic. I guess CAF is tired of debating whether or not the Pope has made grave mistakes? It seems the lines are drawn and everyone has already made up their minds for or against the Holy Father.

It is difficult to navigate these topics when even discussing them is technically against Forum rules. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have some very strong opinions about some of the reports that have been coming out, but I’m saving my effort for when the Vatican actually responds. No sense getting banned before then.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.