Desparately Need Your Prayers

Hello,
My name is Janet and I am begging you to pray for my sisters and myself. I recently graduated law school by the grace of God and am trying to start my professional career but my uncle who co-signed my law school loans and my sisters medical school wants to be removed as co-signer. He is going to the lengths of claiming his signature was forged. I am extremely worried because even though these claims are not true this is not at all a predictment for me to be in when I am trying to be admitted to the state bar. I am terrified and the only resolution is to consolidate the student loans but no one will consolidate because of the credit crisis. My sisters and I have worked extremely hard to make it were we are and now I feel like everything will be ripped away from us. Please pray that we find a resolution and that God can warm my uncle’s heart.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying for you and your Sister…Hope all works out…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I am praying for your intentions.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Lord, please provide for Janet and her sister. May their uncle, through Your intervention, be moved to do the right thing and remain co-signer and not go through with causing any more problems for them. May Janet and her sister find comfort in Your Son and know that You are in control and will work things out for the good of those who love You and do Your will. Keep Janet and her sister in union with Your will and protect them from all harm. Bless them and make them very holy. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.