Desperate for Prayers

Hi Everyone

It has been soooooooo long since I have been on here, in that time, I got married had a beautiful little daughter, lost my father to leukemia 5 weeks later, my husband is about to be laid off, which will lead to severe financial crisis, and Im struggling with our living arrangements (with mum) as she is grieving and any anger is taken out on my husband and I! I am feeling so depressed and down and I dont know what to do about it, Im praying hard and listening hard for an answer :frowning:

Please pray for my family, that our grieving process for my dad gets easier, that my family can live in harmony with my mother and that my husband find another job as soon as possible.

Thanks so much everyone

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I’m praying for you…

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to Your protection, implored Your help or sought Your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto You. O Virgin of Virgins My Mother, to You I come before You I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of The Word Incarnate, despise not my petition but in Your mercy, hear and answer me, Amen.

Praying. God bless you.

I will rejoice and be glad in Your loving-kindness, Because You have seen my affliction;
You have known the troubles of my soul. Psalm 31:7

Thank You Lord for Your loving-kindness toward Myangel. Lift her up from her troubles, bring peace to her soul. Let her enter a ever-deepening relationship with you. In the name of Jesus Christ.

Dear Myangel, our prayers and sympathy go out to you and your family in your recent bereavements,the loss of your beatiful father and your husband being put off work. Grief disturbs our emotional balance.We pass through anger.guilt,denial (not in all cases) depression and acceptance. We grieve only becuase we love.The most miserable people in the world are those who have never loved and thank God you have loved.A helpful prayer: Lord you are present everywhere.We ask your help for Myangel’s Mum 7 family who are in grief.Where they are at odds with each other,we pray for a breakthrough and reconciliation.Where a job has been lost,grant a new opportunity for useful & meani.ngful . work Where there is depression & tension we pray for healing & strength which will allow new possibilities.O lord,we ask you to help them and to help us to know what to do and say through Jesus Christ your Son who Himself suffered,died and rose again so that we might live Amen:angel1::getholy:

Praying my heart out for your intention.

Praying for you and your family …

Lord, hear our prayers

Praying for your intentions.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory be…

Amen.

Dear Myangel and Family : A Prayer for Peace of Soul Graciously hear our prayer.Lord God and give us the peace of Christ which the world can not give;since we trust in you. Do not allow us to lose heart or be afraid,but make us serve you serenely while we wait for your blessings and consolations. Amen:angel1::getholy::getholy::angel1::angel1:

Dear Myangel and Family: Our prayers are with you all in this trial of life. "I know that the trials of this life are the Passion of Christ in me; give me grace cheerfully,willingly to take up my cross and follow Him,so that what I suffer may avail for the consolation of others, the salvation of the world,my own betterment as a person and a share in His Resurrection Amen

Praying for you and your difficult situation:

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy,
our Life, our Sweetness, and our Hope.
To Thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve.
To Thee do we send up our sighs mourning
and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious Advocate,
Thine Eyes of Mercy toward us,
and after this our exile show us the
Blessed Fruit of thy Womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
Pray for us O Holy Mother of God
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

O dear Jesus,

I humbly implore You to grant Your special graces to Myangel’s family.
May their home be the shrine of peace, purity, love, labor and faith.
I beg You, dear Jesus, to protect and bless them all, absent and present, living
and dead.

Amen

:signofcross:

Please, Heavenly Father,

Grant MyAngel and her husband and children a good relationship with each other and to be at peace with one another. Please let MyAngel and her family have peace and a good relationship with her mother-in-law.
Amen.

:signofcross:

Dear Myangel & family I hope all is improving for you all. A prayer to help you on your way: "In the splendour of the Resurrection,your Son overcame suffering & death and gave us His promise of a new 7 glorious world where no bodily pain will afflict us.through the gift of the Holy Spirit bless the Myangel Family with comfort & healing,strength & hope,forgiveness and peace. Amen:):):):):p:rolleyes:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.