Desperate Help for Family

My elderly parents have had a difficult financial situation for a long time. If it weren’t for my sister’s assistance, my parents would lose their home and other things. Now my sister is dealing with a serious financial situation and other major personal matters herself. We don’t want to worry our parents with this news. I am not in a position to help them myself. I am concerned and scared for all involved. Please pray for them - we need a miracle. God Bless You.

St. Jude, through your intercession, please assist hakalmba’s family in these difficult financial circumstances. I beg you to shine the light on the resources that hakalmba’s family need to help meet debts and satisfy pressing obligations.

Amen

We will pray for you and your family in our daily prayers.

Dear Lord, draw near to this family and help them according to your will in this financial crisis they are facing. We ask this in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

God bless all!!!

I’m just about to leave for Mass, and will be praying for you and your family. God bless you,

You and your family will be in my prayers…

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Prauing for you and your family and for financial stability

Prayers for your family in their time of need.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Merciful Father, please extend Your eternal arm over hakalmba’s parents. You take care of even the birds and taught us how much more valuable we are, and that You would take care of us. Please provide special assistance for these folks. Mary, pray for us. Amen. :signofcross:

I am praying for your family.

Praying very hard for a miracle for your family!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.