Desperate Prayers Needed for My Family

My dear prayer warriors:

I believe that my family is severely under attack by the evil one. Problem is: I am in a severe depression and seem unable to do much. My two children - both depressed. My dh - well - he’s not really involved in the family. Keeps a roof over our head. That’s it. So, please, please, pray for all of us so that EACH of us will know what God’s Will is for us. I am struggling to keep my head above water as is my daughter.

Thank you; each and every one of you. My prayers for you, also.

Blessings,
Judi:(

Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for your daughter Judi and her family, and we ask you to grant them mercy, strength, and trust in your divine providence. This family has been through a great deal of suffering, and we ask for your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with them during the continued trials and challenges they face. Please help this family to remain strong and to see your love for them in the people they meet and in each other. Lord, we lift this prayer for Judi and her family now:

A PRAYER FOR THE VIRTUE OF HOPE

Jesus, magnificent Fountain of hope,
In times of happiness and despair,
You are the motivation of my heart,
My hope of greater things to come.
My consciousness is obsessed with You;
I hunger for the day we will meet,
When my longing will become a reality.
Transmit to my soul daily reminders
To always hope for greater things.
For without hope, life is futile.
Hope is a spiritual pillar of faith,
Containing many rewards of its own!

Amen.

I am sorry times have been difficult for you and your family. Please do not lose hope, as nothing is impossible in God. He loves us entirely. Remember, he left the 99 to find that 1! He will not leave you astray. Trust in God!

Soul of Christ, sanctify me; body of Christ, save me.
Blood of Christ, inebriate me;
water from the side of Christ, wash me.
Passion of Christ, strengthen me. O good Jesus, hear me.
Never permit me to be separated from you. From the evil one
protect me, at the hour of death call me, and bid me come to
you that with your saints I may praise you forever.

Amen.

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen…

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now and forever shall be. World without end.

Amen.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please do not lose hope.

Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for your daughter Judi and her family, and we ask you to grant them mercy, strength, and trust in your divine providence. This family has been through a great deal of suffering, and we ask for your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with them during the continued trials and challenges they face. Please help this family to remain strong and to see your love for them in the people they meet and in each other. Lord, we lift this prayer for Judi and her family now:

Amen.

Lord, please shield this mother from any evil. Help her deal with her depression in positive ways. Send her an ear to listen and help when she feels that everything is too much to handle. Hold this family close and bring them relief from their misery. Move the father to be the husband and father he needs to be to his family.I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Michael, protect this family.
St. Joseph, provide this family with what it needs each day.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

I am praying for you and your family.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Amen!

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Judi I know you’ve had it tough for a long time, with your health and other issues. It’s not unexpected given your long battle with these things, that you are depressed, nor that members of your houshold/family have succumbed to discouragement.I’m sorry tthat you are so very ‘down’ and will certainly keep you and your famiy in my prayers.

I ask You, dear Lord, to help the members of this family to find joy in all the positive little things in life, and in giving each other encouragement and warmth. I ask You dear Lord to bring whatever wisdom and gidance, and all blessings that will help Judi and her family to flourish in growing peace and happiness.
Lord, may Your loving will be fulfilled in their lives.

Loving God,

Amen.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Praying my heart out for you and your family, Judi.

An Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be and a Fatima Prayer for mom4truth’s intentions. Grant her peace O Lord.

Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Amen!

Lord, please shield this mother from any evil. Help her deal with her depression in positive ways. Send her an ear to listen and help when she feels that everything is too much to handle. Hold this family close and bring them relief from their misery. Move the father to be the husband and father he needs to be to his family.I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Michael, protect this family.
St. Joseph, provide this family with what it needs each day.

Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for us, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.