Desperately Need all your Prayers!

I have read a few testimonials on the website and felt that I am in need of your prayers.

Please pray for Satish to receive our Lord’s gift of salvation. Me and him had a lot of difficulties in our relationship. He is afraid of commitment and for that reason he has left me. I want Jesus to soften his heart and help him feel gods love and allow him to the wisdom to know the truth. I am requesting god to please send him back to bless him with people in his life who can show him lords’ way.

Dear God, Please bring him close to you so that he will be saved. I want to be with him forever. I ask in your name, Lord, that his heart be soften and the truth revealed to him so that he will live eternally with you and make him realise that running away from situations isn’t the only answer. Please also help his family to find the truth and love in you. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen

Preti.

Jesus, Preti is finding thing difficult and painful as the man whom she loves has left her and does not wish to commit.
I ask You to guide her towards Your will and desires for her life. If You know Satish is the right man for Preti then please bring them together in peace in holy Matrimony.

Preti is sad that Satish doesn’t know and love You. We ask You that Satish and his family may welcome Your salvation. Please draw them into You love and truth.

Jesus please guide Preti and Satish to the fullness of Your truth, in whatever future or futures that You desire for them
Grant that their lives with be lived in Your love.

Praying that he receives wisdom to know the Truth…

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us our daily bread,
And forgive us of our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Our prayers are with you for God to guide and lead you and Satish according to His Holy Will for your lives.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

God bless all!!!

Our Father who art in Heaven,

Cleanse Saitsh’s heart, mind and soul with your Infinite Love and Grace. Please allow the All encompassing Holy Spirit of Peace to descend on to Satish so that the Evil Serpent Satan and his legion will no longer interfere with Satish’s will. You the Most High God and Father are the Planners of all Planners and you have the First and Last Word in the Universe. In the Beginning was the Word and that was Your Word which gave life to your Creation. Help Saitsh accept the love that Preti has to share with him and remove the spiritual blindness from Saitsh’s eyes. Protect these two children under the Sacred blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ and the Angelic army that you provide for all your children who need help. I beg you Father to send the Arch Angel Michael to the premises of these two children of yours and investigate this matter as it is unfolding, reporting back to you with swiftness in his wings. I Love you Father with my physical heart and my spiritual heart, my soul and spirit. Please hear these prayers and help bring Satish and Preti together. AMEN

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.