Desperately need employment

I desperately need to find employment…have a large amount of education and career skills, I know there are a lot of people in the “same boat” as I am…I also realize God gave these abilities and experience to me to be used " for a purpose " (?)…only God and prayers have sustained me for the last 1 1/2 years…please join me in my prayers for my situation as I do for others. God Bless All !!!

michesmi :confused: :angel1:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Blessed John Paul II, you were a worker, a manual laborer in your youth. Pray that this person find work soon that is suitable for his talents, capabilities, and competencies.
Amen.

God bless you,
Joshua

Praying.

You’ve got my prayers. It’s so hard to be hopeful in these crazy times. My husband was unemployed for 7 months and finally found employment.

All things are possible through God.

Praying that you find a decent job …

Lord,

You are a loving and merciful God. This servant needs wordly help for survival. They trust in your lovingkindness. Oh Heavenly Father, give them a blessing of employment. Your Grace abounds, may it touch this servant with employment so they may meet the needs of the physical world which you so Gloriously created. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen.

God Bless you my friend. I have no doubt whatsoever that you will find a job soon. Hold fast to your Faith. Pray to have your Faith increased. Pray your Rosary everyday. -]/-]Help God to help you by actively joining every employment site online. Revamp your resume to state accomplishments!!! rather than meerly listing of the jobs you performed in the past. Make sure none of your references are are giving you a negative representation. Often we can be unaware of this. Don’t be particular about accepting a job to the point whereby you lose your humility. Trust that God will only let you endure what you can handle in this world. Bless you my friend.

Rubyt

Praying for you.

:hug1:

Lord Jesus:

Please find employment for Michesmi.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please guide Michesmi to the job you want for him/her. May he/she continue to pray a lot and persevere in faith. Grant him/her the strength and patience he/she needs to carry his/her cross patiently and lovingly. Please help him/her to keep abandoned to your merciful love full of confidence in your merciful love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Continuing prayers for you …

:blessyou:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.