Desperately need prayers for mental health

My mental health condition is worsening. Medications, doctors, therapists, even priests aren't helping. :( I'm still taking the meds and seeing all the pros, so don't worry about that, they just aren't helping like they once did. There's much more, but not posting here. Need many prayers please. God bless you.

Most gracious God I ask that you come to this child’s aid. That your presence help to calm and reasure that you will never leave and you are always near. Please help the doctors to know why the medications are not working as well…help them to change if it be your will… I thank you for this blessing…

Amen

If we have faith to cast out demons, we are far better equipped to minister healing in some of those “difficult” cases. And as we grow in experience, our faith grows in dealing with demons. We have a growing measure of the power of God effectively working in us, which allows us to deal with increasingly severe demonically caused problems, as the Lord leads us. Our faith grows as we see how the Lord changes lives through the ministry of deliverance he operates through us.

Ministers who do not have this understanding concerning can still be effective in divine healing, but I believe they do so with less understanding. The anointing will drive out the devil, even if the minister does not imagine the devil to be involved. But when you know it is that rotten devil, a righteous hatred can rise up in you through which the Lord can move to bring his power into a situation. It also helps us to realise even more that it IS God’s will to heal people. It IS God’s will to destroy the works of the devil, of which sickness is one. And it IS God’s will to keep his promise. Therefore, lets use all the spiritual weapons God gives in order to destroy sickness and disease, and may God use this for his glory and for the true salvation of many souls. How to Apply this Knowledge When ministering, you may be in a counselling situation. In such a situation, issues may come up and you may be able to explain to the person things in such a way that they realise they need deliverance. You can then proceed to minister more methodically. In public ministry situations, God can give extra grace. You may be able to minister via a mass prayer. I have frequently rebuked demonic power en-masse, commanding it to leave the people, and many have received healing immediately. Just ask them to first thank God verbally, and then to do something that was difficult to do before. People with a simple faith can often receive in this way. In laying hands on people, you must first be filled with the Holy Spirit. You should use your faith to impart the power of the Holy Spirit directly against the demonic force causing the sickness. Tell it to leave, and do not doubt in your heart. Do not take the time to worry about whether God has done it or not - that gives place to doubt. As Jesus said, believe that the things you say will come to pass. This is how faith works (see Mark 11:23). I hope this article has been a blessing to you, and that through it your faith has increased. May God use YOU to destroy the works of the devil, in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I hope this article has been a blessing to you, and that through it your faith has increased. May God use YOU to destroy the works of the devil, in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

PLEADING THE BLOOD OF JESUS:

1. Gives protection before adversity strikes. It serves as prevention.

2. Gives physical healing in the body. No matter what name is given to any problem, it will be solved, when the Blood of Jesus is brought in.

If you keep pleading the Blood of Jesus, no matter how terrible an infirmity is, it will disappear by the power in the Blood of Jesus. If your life is pure and you lay your hands on any sickness, pleading theBlood of Jesus, it will vanish. You might wonder if it is really as simple as that but that is the Power in the Blood of Jesus.

The Power in pleading the Blood of Jesus is yet to be understood by Man. Some people criticise those pleading the Blood of Jesus. It is because they have not passed through the valley, so they cannot know what it means. Someone who has never been tortured by a terminal disease cannot know what it means to be threatened by death, so he or she cannot understand why a cancer patient is praying fervently for healing, or why the person is jubilating after he or she has been miraculously healed. The preachers, who discourage people from praying fire prayers or pleading the Blood of Jesus, do so, because they have not experienced such things.

The Blood of Jesus cannot dry up; neither can it lose its power. Therefore you can plead it a million times, if you want to. The more you plead the Blood of Jesus, the more the chance of totally submerging the disease, in the pool of the Blood of Jesus.

Many Christians do not understand the power in the use of the weapons that God has given us against the enemy.

Unbelievers could sit throughout the night, chanting incantations or reciting things against people.

1. Gives emotional healing.

2. Gives mental healing.

3. Helps in battling dark powers.

4. Helps in battling the adversary.

5. Gives financial healing

If you stand in front of your shop or house and plead the Blood of Jesus every day, you will find out that the powers of darkness in that environment will dissipate.

As we are moving towards the End Times, we need to plead the Blood of Jesus, all the time. There is a lot of tragedy and disaster all over the place. Too many Christians are being robed or cheated or raped or murdered. Many are being hypnotised and confused. Pleading the Blood of Jesus, will give you immunity against these things.

1. Cleanses from all sins. Jesus came to die for the sins of the world and His Blood was shed for us. You can claim the cleansing power in His Blood and God will open a new chapter in your life.

You can plead the Blood of Jesus, over any and everything; your spirit, soul and body, your house, car, work, children, spouse, business, as a form of protection or prevention against evil. You can plead the Blood of Jesus over your journey, the road, the vehicle or aircraft, etc. If you are living or passing through a dangerous zone; you can draw a bloodline of protection, therefore making a boundary, against any evil.

A man had a poultry where, all of sudden, the chickens began to die. When he saw that he was going bankrupt with the loss, he cried unto the Lord, who ministered to him about drawing a bloodline around the poultry. Thus, creating a boundary that the enemy cannot cross. He walked round and drew the bloodline around the poultry that night. The following day, he found the carcass of a wolf, about two feet into the circle that he drew. It was stone dead; it had passed its bounds. Today, I pray that any wolf assigned against your life, shall die in the Name of Jesus. Draw the Bloodline and the enemy will keep off. These are very serious matters and we should recognise and know these secrets.

Recently, there have been disasters that have destroyed many lives in many countries. I was told of a man, who saw the flood raging towards his house andhe came out and pleaded the Blood of Jesus. The flood obeyed him, not a single drop of water entered his house but the houses next to him, were submerged. That is the power in the Blood of Jesus!

The Blood of Jesus is a battle-weapon; through it, you can achieve the following:

1. Cleansing
    The Blood of Jesus possesses cleansing power. If there is any form of dirt of filth in your life or environment, the Blood of Jesus will cleanse them.

2. Sanitisation
    The Blood of Jesus could serve as disinfectant. Any thing that wants to pollute, will not be able to get in. You should sanitise your life, your body, house, shop, etc. In fact, before you move into a new apartment or house, you should sanitise it and the surroundings, with the Blood of Jesus. The foundations of many houses, were laid with sacrifices of all kinds. Houses that were built thirty of forty years ago, have things buried in them, by the owners and such things work negatively on the inhabitants of such houses, especially if they are not born again.

3. Deliverance:
    When you call the Blood of Jesus into operation, it causes the enemy to flee, because it contains the life of God. It sets people free from bondage.

4. Healing: It can heal all forms of infirmity. When you plead the Blood of Jesus, things begin to happen.

5. Protection.

6. Life-giving power: to revive anyone or anything that is dead. It could be marriage, finances, business, etc.

7. Yoke-breaking: Whenever you plead the Blood of Jesus, people and things are set free from any kind of yoke.

8. Overcoming power.

9. Door-opening power to open every door that has been closed against good things in the life of a person.

10. Creative and re-creative power. Anything that is supposed to be in the life or body of a person, or has been removed through surgery or witchcraft, can be recalled back into existence by the Blood of Jesus.

11. Renewing power.

12. Battle dissolving power that makes the enemies go in disarray.

13. Promotion power and energy.

14. Breakthrough power.

15. Miracle receiving power

16. Poison destroying power. Many have been poisoned physically or spiritually. The Blood of Jesus neutralises such poisons and flushes them out of the system.

17. Mountain-moving power

18. Demon-paralysing power.

The ring-tone on one of my phones is the song: “Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing Blood, are you washed in the Blood of the Lamb.” One day, I was sitting somewhere and the phone rang; before I could answer the call, a woman had started to manifest and a strange voice spoke from her mouth, screaming: “Stop that music, stop that music!” The demon in her was affected by the song, because of the power in the Blood of Jesus.

1. Virtue-restoring power.

2. Burden-removing power.

3. Bondage-destroying power:

When you plead the Blood of Jesus into any situation, it will eventually bow. Many people do not understand the overcoming weapons that they have in the word of God. The Bible says: “And they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony.”

CONFESSIONS:
Revelation 12:11: “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”

In the name of Jesus Christ, I am a beloved child of God. I believe in God, I believe in Jesus Christ and I believe in the blessed Holy Spirit Who is dwelling in the inside of me.

I believe in the unshakeable and eternal power in the word of God. I believe that live and death are in my tongue. I believe that as I make this confession unto life with the power in my tongue, according to the words which the Lord has this day put in my mouth, I shall prosper.

It is written that Jesus Christ offered His blood as a drink, and His flesh as bread that whosoever drinks and eats it, shall not die forever.

Now with strong faith in my heart, I hold in my hand a cup containing the blood of the Lamb of God and I drink it, that I may have life eternal. Let the blood flush out of me all inherited or self-acquired evil deposits in my system. Let it purify my blood system. I eat with the heart of faith, the flesh of Jesus. For it is written, His flesh is bread indeed. I eat it now so that I can also eat with Him in His glory.

As I eat and drink the flesh and blood of my Lord Jesus Christ, I renew my covenant with Him and I receive the life therein; for it is written, life is in the blood. Thus, I possess the life and the Spirit of Christ in me. Amen.

PRAISE WORSHIP

Thank YouFather for the benefits and provision of the blood of Jesus.
I apply the blood of Jesus to every hidden sickness inmy life.
I sprinkle the blood of Jesus upon my body – from the top of my head to the soles of my feet.
I paralyse all satanic oppressors delegated against me with the blood of Jesus.
I hold the blood of Jesus as a shield against any power of sickness in my life, in Jesus’ name.
Let every door that I have opened to the enemy be closed forever with the blood of Jesus.
Through the blood of Jesus I have been redeemed out of every sickness.
Through the blood of Jesus I am healed.
Through the blood of Jesus I have the life of God in me.
I paralyse and cut off the head of my Goliath with the blood of Jesus
If there is anything in me that is not of God, I don’t want it. Depart in Jesus’ name.
Let the blood of Jesus stand betweem and any sickness.
I curse every work of darkness in my life to dry to the roots by the blood of Jesus.
I defeat, paralyse and erase… (pick from under-listed) by the blood of Jesus, -spirit of infirmity, -untimely death, -inherited sicknesses, -dream attackers.
Let the power of the blood of Jesus be released on my behalf and let it speak against every dead bone in my life.

Say this prayer and personalise it! You will be fine!

Thank you all very much. :hug3: May God bless you in ways my words fail me.

w Roman"]es New Roman"][/FONT]Please look at your situation with hope and expectation. God is for you, and it’s your faith that will that will release the healing you seek. The Word of God says: This is the confidence that we have in Him,
that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. (NKJV) 1 John 5:14.
We not only need to be a hearer of the Word, but also a doer of the Word. Praying is essential doing things different is beneficial. Faith without works is dead.
Blessings,
Heisthe1

I'm so sorry you're hurting. I know what it feels like. I too suffer from mental illness. You're not alone. This is something I find comforting. I hope it will comfort you too. Keep praying! Be strong! You are not alone! :hug3:

"In dangers, in hardships, in every doubt, think of Mary, call out to Mary. Keep her in your mouth, keep her in your heart. Follow the example of her life and you obtain the favor of her prayer. Following her, you will never go astray. Asking her help, you will never despair. Knowing her in your thoughts, you will never wander away. With your hand in hers, you will never stumble. With her protecting you, you will never be afraid. With her leading you, you will never tire. Her kindness will see you through to the end. Then you will know from your own experience how true it is that "the Virgin's name was Mary" (St. Bernard of Clairvaux, "In Praise of the Virgin Mary").

Praying for your healing ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard to St. Dymphna for your recovery.

:hug3: Thank you all so much. We're making an emergency appointment with the Psychiatrist. Hopefully he has some answers. :gopray:

Please keep praying...we're still waiting to get in touch with the Dr. Thanks so much.

Praying. God Bless you for reaching out for help and prayers.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

Amen

Praying! :gopray:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the Fruit of they womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for this woman, now and at the hour of her death. Amen.

:heart:

Thank you all so very much. We're still desperately trying to get in touch with the DR. Please continue to pray. Thank you all so much.

[quote="prolifewife, post:1, topic:182886"]
My mental health condition is worsening. Medications, doctors, therapists, even priests aren't helping. :( I'm still taking the meds and seeing all the pros, so don't worry about that, they just aren't helping like they once did. There's much more, but not posting here. Need many prayers please. God bless you.

[/quote]

your in my prayers pro life wife. same thing with me. i'm mentally ill too. God bless.

Hi ProlifeWife and Kevin, There’s a group here called “St. Dymphna, Pray for Us.” I just joined it myself. It’s a group for people suffering from mental illness. It looks like a small group but maybe it would be a good place for us to support each other.

[quote="SugarMagnolia, post:19, topic:182886"]
Hi ProlifeWife and Kevin, There's a group here called "St. Dymphna, Pray for Us." I just joined it myself. It's a group for people suffering from mental illness. It looks like a small group but maybe it would be a good place for us to support each other.

[/quote]

yeah shes been to hell and back huh. i heard about her. the patron saint for people with mental conditions.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.